Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: DIGI UNBILLED AMOUNT

So I just finish paying my unbilled payment, and since it don't update immediately, will my postpaid got cut and unusable when I spend more money with it? For example, my unbilled payment is 69.60, and I do paid ady, but the amount of it didn't change, but I forgot I have to buy more things, so I need to use the Digi way to pay for it, then since the unbilled amount didn't change, will the money I wanna pay after paying the unbilled amount stacks with the "paid but didn't update amount" and finally cause me for not using the data coz I didn't pay the bill?
Highlighted

DIGI UNBILLED AMOUNT

So I just finish paying my unbilled payment, and since it don't update immediately, will my postpaid got cut and unusable when I spend more money with it? For example, my unbilled payment is 69.60, and I do paid ady, but the amount of it didn't change, but I forgot I have to buy more things, so I need to use the Digi way to pay for it, then since the unbilled amount didn't change, will the money I wanna pay after paying the unbilled amount stacks with the "paid but didn't update amount" and finally cause me for not using the data coz I didn't pay the bill?
Highlighted

Re: DIGI UNBILLED AMOUNT

SuperUser

Hi AidenNg. The unbilled amount is the amount that will be reflected in the upcoming bill. Any payment made is not reflected in the unbilled amount. Actually, you don't need to pay for the unbilled yet. Any payment made for the unbilled will be reflected later, once the bill has been generated. If there is any amount that needs to be paid, it will be shown as Total Due.