Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Check Call History from MyDigi

1)Why cannot check call history by using itemized usage until now,the usage itself cant be open. It says,ops the website you chosen is not available. All my Digi by using browser cant be opened

2) how to check call list bybusing My Digi App installed from google play...it just show current balance, internet balance etc without detail?

Tq

Support

Syak, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further checking on the MyDigi access, please. 

Itemized usage details are only available via MyDigi web, not the app. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

lost my friend number

lost my friend number

Support

You can check the chargeable transaction (including call) via MyDigi web, ashini. You may trace the number by following the guide below. However, please note that the record will only show the date/time & number only.

1. Go to Digi website http://goo.gl/qMHyI2
2. Log in with your Connect ID (top, right)
3. Click on "Usage"
4. Scroll down to "Itemized Usage" 
5. Plan Usage will appear
6. Filter date and transaction (call/SMS/data etc) 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

Hi shantii, You can check the call logs or usage via MyDigi web. Once login, click on MyDigi > Usage > click on Itemized Usage button at the bottom. TQ.

Digi_MYCHEAH,

How do I get itemized usage for sublines?

Thank you.

Deductio of $1.00 from credit balance $1.03. For call I supposedly made today when I did not make a single calk. Why? Digi so desparate fot $?

Hi i want to check outgoing call for mydigi, yes i already read comment or solution from top, but i try to find the USAGE> ITEMIZED not found. Please help me, i want outgoing call from 1st jan 2019