Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Need help

Community Manager

@SAO77 wrote:
I want to know my incoming call...where can i get those?

You can only get your incoming call logs from your phone.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Check Call History from MyDigi

Digi

Community Manager

@rozi wrote:
Digi

What can we help you with? You can access MyDigi on your desktop, login to Connect, click on Usage and then Itemized Usage, to view your recently outgoing calls/SMS or any other usage.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

My call log and sms history

I need for my 0162640026...i want for past a week

Re: My call log and sms history

Community Manager

@Ridzan wrote:
I need for my 0162640026...i want for past a week

@Ridzan, you can access that from MyDigi website on your desktop. Login to MyDigi, click on Usage, scroll down for Itemized Usage button.

hi morning...

i want check my call history....(in call) & (out call)

tq

shalini

Support

Hi shalini5,

You can check the outgoing call logs or usage via MyDigi web but not incoming calls due to no charges for the incoming call ya. Once login, click on MyDigi > Usage > click on Itemized Usage button at the bottom.

Thanks.

1 year result of call history

1 year result of call hi

Community Manager

Sorry @Pusparani, you can only retrieve up to 6 months for itemized usage.