Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Check Call History from MyDigi

So we cannot check call history using the web. Until when is that.
Highlighted

Support

Sharmi87, we will try to update u here, once we have any info on this ya. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 

Highlighted

Re: Check Call History and Sms from MyDigi

how to pm

Highlighted

It seems like nothing action will be taken from Digi about this.. should I move to other operator?
Highlighted

Support

We are working on it, Shalisaid. Meanwhile, you can log in to the Mydigi app for itemise billing request. 

Go to the menu (top, left) > Support > Accounts & Billings > What Issue Are You Facing? - Bill Request.

More info over here https://bit.ly/2YGW9hA

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

It's very important for me to get phone call log,for claiming purpose. Now things are getting tough.will considering wanna stay or not.tq for ur respond
Highlighted

Support

Understand, Shalisaid. Kindly submit your request and we will assist you accordingly from there ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Re: Need help

I cant find the ITEMIZED USAGE  in this new digi ocs. I need help asap

Highlighted

Support

Hi Hellenda, we are sorry to say that currently, the itemized billing for prepaid is unavailable until further notice, we are sorry for any inconvenience.

Highlighted

i noticed there's this clause that say rm10 will be charged per bill statement when i check via digi App. So you removed this itemized billing on digi web so u can charge your customers??