Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Check Call History from MyDigi

[ Edited ]

How can i check call history using this new digi ocs?

Re: Need help

Community Manager

Go to MyDigi -> Usage. Then click on Itemized Usage button on bottom.

MyDigi_Usage.png

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

an ocs old digi....i can check my call history (in call) and (out call)..why now the new ocs digi  can check (out call) only?

Community Manager

@amelia, it always have been outgoing call history only. The reason is because itemized statement shows only usage that are billable. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Check Call History from MyDigi

I want check call logs for my number

Community Manager

@Jothi1 Welcome to Digi Community.  Please refer to the accepted solution to check your call logs.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

hai.personally speaking. previous one is much better then this ocs. i find that now its too hard to find anything. now i wantd to find my call logs but where to go. past few weeks i try view the numbers i can see the page but i couldnt c the numbers  for past three months. in previous month i can see .. but now so hard. y u guys change tis ocs.  can u help me to send my call logs for past three month to my email. pls i need it urgently

can i have frm july please. ineed it. 

can u all do someting or no with this irritiating ocs. 

thanks

my email : aannanthabkk@gmail.com

thanks 

jothi

We only can check via ocs? How about MyDigi mobile app on iOS and android?

Support

Hi kahchon87,

At the moment, you only able to check the call logs via MyDigi web. Once login, click on MyDigi > Usage > click on Itemized Usage button at the bottom.

Thanks.

I want to know my incoming call...where can i get those?