Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Cannot use digi billing for Google play

Hi there, I was trying to insert money into my game with my new bought digi sim but this happened, is there a reason why and any solutions for this problem? Help please
Highlighted

Re: Cannot use digi billing for Google play

Community Manager
Are you using a Xiaomi device? Not all Xiaomi device work with Google direct billing with Digi
Have you been able to use direct billing with this device previously?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

I'm using Note 8 & haven't encounter the problem before.Now i do & i've done everything ppl suggested but still issue still persists. Any idea?
Highlighted

Im using pocophone f1,why i can't verify my digi billing on play store whatsapp me 0164589019
Highlighted

Support

Kindly PM us your mobile number as the error message here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further assistance. Thank you.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
I have same problem like mr .uchicchi123
Highlighted

using pocophone f1..facing same problem cant use digi billing.my num 0197100057..please solve it asap .im waiting
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi hafizarshad, Kindly slot Digi sim card in slot 1, then re-try. If still facing difficulties, kindly PM us. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Phone Number cannot be verified when billing.

Mine has a similar problem, I have the option to choose Digi billing, but instead, the system says that my phone number cannot be verified. (I have tried this for multiple days and it gave me the same message)