Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Cannot log in "with CONNECT"

Unable to log in to MyDigi account through the website, but can log in through the phone app.

Clicking on the "Log in with CONNECT" on the top right corner of the Digi webpage will not result in any meaningful response.  Trying with both Chrome & Firefox also results in the same non-reaction.

Re: Cannot log in "with CONNECT"

SuperUser

@digi-user wrote:

Unable to log in to MyDigi account through the website, but can log in through the phone app.

Clicking on the "Log in with CONNECT" on the top right corner of the Digi webpage will not result in any meaningful response.  Trying with both Chrome & Firefox also results in the same non-reaction.

what error are you getting (in reference to "will not result in any meaningful response"?

can you confirm CAPS lock/ num lock is not turned on at the PC?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

@digi-user, the link works. Is Javascript enabled on your browsers?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

OK,  this morning it's working.  Smiley Happy

The whole of yesterday, either one of two outcomes:

1.  Click on "Log in with CONNECT" > Webpage flashes but no other response.

2.  Click on MyDigi > Attempting to load for a long time and then a message "This site cannot be reached, 172.29.38.20 took too long to respond"  (See image of error page: http://i.imgur.com/4CSSYaQ.png)

I think it was a fault at your server end.

Thanks anyway.

Community Manager

@digi-user, thank you for letting us know. I hope it wouldn't happen again too and thank you for your patience.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I'm having the same problem right now. Was trying to pay my bills to unbarred my phone but then i can't sign in to Connect on the Digi website.  Clicked on MyDigi > Attempting to load for a long time and then a message "This site cannot be reached, 172.29.38.20 took too long to respond". I have paid my bill through maybank online but my phone is still barred.

Please help.

Thanks.

why is digi CONNECT always cannot login, having cookies issues...

Can't be everytime we login via telenor CONNECT we need to clear cookies???

Right now, i cannot login again... giving error saying too many redirect....terrible design...

Support

Hi bshakj, We've responded your PM. TQ

Same issue, everytime i click connect and login, i cant log in, it just refreshes the browser and brings to main page.
I cant even pay my bills through web.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@mecatrix,if that happens to all browsers, please contact Digi customer service to check on your account.

Have you also tried MyDigi app on your phone? You can also pay your bills through MyDigi app, if you are able to login.