Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot buy rewards (RM0.99 GSC and Tealive) in mydigi app.

I tried buying it at night, midnight (after 12am a new day) and morning, but failed everytime, and it is mentioned that it is sold off and asked me to try again tomorrow. But no matter what time I attempted, still cant.

Is it still open? Or it is sold off forever aldy, then I stop attempting? Same thing happened to my gf.

Re: Cannot buy rewards (RM0.99 GSC and Tealive) in mydigi app.

Community Manager

@albertloi wrote:

I tried buying it at night, midnight (after 12am a new day) and morning, but failed everytime, and it is mentioned that it is sold off and asked me to try again tomorrow. But no matter what time I attempted, still cant.

Is it still open? Or it is sold off forever aldy, then I stop attempting? Same thing happened to my gf.

Hi @albertloi, it is still ongoing though this promotion is attracting a lot of attention for people to keep buying. The deal are replenished daily. For me personally, I managed to grab just one by luck.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements