Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot Add Digi Billing to Play Store Payment Methods

Yesterday afternoon I purchase in a game using Digi Billing but the transaction fail due to insufficient credit balance. Just now I topup my Digi prepaid, but I find that I cannot purchase using Digi Billing anymore since there showing "your mobile payment service isn't available". Then i go to Google Payments Centre to remove Digi Billing, but now I cannot add it back to my payment methods where it totally disappear and only have one option which is credit/debit card. May I know why is this happening?

Re: Cannot Add Digi Billing to Play Store Payment Methods

SuperUser

@yfchan92 wrote:

Yesterday afternoon I purchase in a game using Digi Billing but the transaction fail due to insufficient credit balance. Just now I topup my Digi prepaid, but I find that I cannot purchase using Digi Billing anymore since there showing "your mobile payment service isn't available". Then i go to Google Payments Centre to remove Digi Billing, but now I cannot add it back to my payment methods where it totally disappear and only have one option which is credit/debit card. May I know why is this happening?

there are several possibly reasons for this:

1. your billing address/ card details on your Google account is showing a different country (not Malaysia)

2. you have exceeded the Direct Billing limit

you can check this link for further details:

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

hope that helps...

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Support

Hi yfchan92,

Please reboot your phone (turn it off then on) if you still encountered the issue and try to re-register payment methods.

Kindly screenshot the error message, and PM to us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) with your mobile number if the problem still not solved.

Thanks.

Im having the same problem rn

Yes..it happen to me as well..failed to purchase using digi billing for apps and games..no option for digi billing in google payment method..only have option for debit credit card and billing address..can you advise? I've made several purchase before and it success until this month..tq..

Community Manager

Thank you all for the feedback. We will look into this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Support

Shuu, have you tried to reinsert the SIM card and reregister the Digi Direct Billing? Please PM us <here> should you need further assistance k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi digi,
1) i already reinsert sim card still not successful
2) already restart phone so many times
3) before this i bought diamond from my game only 45.00 myr/month still below RM 50.

SO ... Any solution ?
Highlighted

Cannot Add Digi Billing to Play Store Payment Methods

Hi digi,
1) i already reinsert sim card still not successful
2) already restart phone so many times
3) before this i bought diamond from my game only 45.00 myr/month still below RM 50.

SO ... Any solution ?

Community Manager
What is the error message? If you are using dual SIM phone, remove the other SIM and place your Digi SIM into slot 1.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements