Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Barred line

Good day Sir/Madam,

We are Digi customer and we enjoy and appreciate Digi services.

We have main and a few supllementatry lines from Digi and these lines are very useful in keeping our family connected.

However, for user convenient purposes, we would really appreciate if lines are not barred for a payment that have not reached the credit limit or even half of the credit limit.

Our main line credit limit is rm250 but the line is barred for a overdue payment of rm12.92.

Even the billed amount has not reached half of the credit limit.

The main line user, my husband, works outstation and unable to call Digi helplines for unbarring of lines.

I called to get the line unbarred but no one was able to help.

This is very inconvenient for us .

Please be assured that payment has been made for the supplementary lines.

We would really appreciate a change of policy in Digi system.

Suggestions-

1.  Lines should be barred if they reach half of the credit limit.
  2. Inform the users if their lines are going to be barred for an overdue payment of rm12.92
  3. Please consider these suggestions seriously as customers appreciate convenience too.

Thank you for your time.

With best regards,

Digi customer

Highlighted

Re: Barred line

Community Manager

Hi @phoneuser, thanks for loving Digi services. Be assured that there are ample duration before the account is barred. Once the bill is ready, the customer has 1 month to due date. If the outstanding amount is not cleared within a month after  the due date, then barring will commence. The principal owner do get SMS notifications for outstanding amount and when the account is to be barred within 24 hours. Perhaps your husband is overseas and missed out on the SMS. 

Thank you for your suggestions.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

It seems that digi still not changing their policy. Our main line limit is 600 and sub line limit is 50. Evey month we use autobilling and never have overdue amount. They barred the sub line for the overdue limit 50. This is very inconvenient as the sub line was outstation and she unable to make call to contact family for pickup when reach Malaysia airport!! We were wondering how come the line was barred as never receive any sms until we call digi helpline for few times and after wait for long while, finally we get the consultant to answer our call and tell us why the line has been barred. I told them as a principle line user, I want to authorize higher credit limit to my sub line but they said this is fixed! Serious? I have been using digi for so many years. Considered as a loyal customer to digi. I am always feel satisfied with digi's service but seriously not this time!!
Highlighted

Barred line

Semalam terima msj dr digi akan barr dlm masa 2 hari lg.. sblm ni sy dh ke digi centre & selesaikan semua tunggakan utk elakkan ‘barring line’.. selepas beberapa hari sy terima msj bgtau ade 1 bulan tunggakan..
kemudian kebetulan income sy utk bulan berikutnya agak lewat diterima hingga lah kena barr line lg..
Sejak dr itu, walaupun bayaran bill sy bayar sebulan, tp telefon sy tetap kena barr pd setiap bulan..
Feeling sad & so tired..
Highlighted

Community Manager
Sudahkah kesemua outstanding amount nombor anda dijelaskan? Jika akaun masih mempunyai tunggakan dari bulan sebelumnya, jadi akaun akan sampai tahap barring lebih cepat. Sila gunakan app MyDigi untuk menyemak tunggakan akaun anda, atau hubungi talian sokongan pengguna Digi untuk pertanyaan lanjut.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

This is not helpful at all, my credit limit is rm600, overdue is only rm12, i get messages to bar my line in 24hours, we as loyal digi customers, used this sevice for quite awhile, few years, until now the service havent changed, while I'm on tour for a week, you have to rush me to pay my bill? I got to ask a friend to help me pay my rm12 bill unbar myline? You gotta be kidding me.
Highlighted

Hi, my current situation is I have exceeded my credit limit and am trying to make payment. However because I am overseas, I cannot receive my TAC. At the same time, I can’t make calls to the helpline as my line is barred. I’ve tried online payment via bank apps but did not work. Again I would have to call my bank but can’t make calls.

It is a very frustrating situation. Is there any other way I can try to at least unbar my number? It is very inconvenient when overseas.

Hope to get help asap.

Thank you.
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi Lya91. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Highlighted

Mine also the same situtation.i been using the prepaid card for about a year.

I have enough credit in there.

Is there anywhere to check the DIGI  FAQ on prepaid longevity?

My prepaid  line time expired.but less than 3 months from expiry.

According to reseller ,i will have to top up within the 90 days and my expiry will be exteded another minimum 1 month from activation  or more according to top up amount.
Is this correct ?

Everytime I top up  with scratch card ($3)  the expiry date gets  re-alive for another month.

However, (2 days ago ) I took  the special offer internet $3 for 7 days ,

I get to use 1 day of internet and was barred  the next day.

I cannot pay with my credit remainning  or scratch card as I cannot get into the network to send UCCD code.

I cannot pay with remainning credit or  MY credit/bank card as unable to receive sms activaation codes.

Even my  home country  credit card cannot top up the  Prepaid card.

How can I unbar my  prepaid card ?

Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi 123prime. We have responded to your PM. Thank you.