Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Auto Billing

I do not apply for auto billing service but digi auto approve it. Please advice. i do not want to have this service 

Highlighted

Re: Auto Billing

Contributor

@PeiShan99 Kindly PM your full name with IC last 4 digits to one of our support community member for assistance: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Or contact Live Chat from 10am - 9pm or call Helpline (0162211800) at anytime.

how to stop the auto debit from my maybank?can i go to any digi's store?

Support

Hi christiejinny, 

You can also be done the cancellation via the MyDigi app ya. Log in to the MyDigi App > setting (besides your registered name) > Payment > cancel the auto billing service. Smiley Happy TQ 

Hi, i couldn't find the payment icon at my digi Application. I want to cancel auto billing. Can u help me solve this problem??

Anonymous

Hi jadesia, Below is the ways to cancel the Auto-Billing via MyDigi app ;

Log In MyDigi > click on Menu on top of left side > Settings > My Payment > click on your card > cancel "Set as Auto Billing".

This is applicable for the MyDigi version 8. Thanks.

I do not apply for auto billing service but digi auto approve it. Please advice. i do not want to have this service

Anonymous

Hi SIEWLI1985, To cancel the Auto-Billing service, kindly Log In to MyDigi app > click on Menu on the top of left side > Settings > My Payment > Tap on the card > off the button for 'Set As Auto Billing'. Thank you.

Please stop auto billing from my bank account. I dont want this service

Support

Hi Syamira. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.