Half of 2019 has past by waaaay too fast. It seemed like we were just celebrating the new year a few weeks ago. A lot has happened in the past 6 months; Avengers: Endgame came out, Keanu Reeves being everywhere (Check out an interesting article about that here!), royal baby Archie was born and BTS dropped a banger of a song with Halsey called Boy with Luv!
Malaysia also had our share of big moments this year. Check it out below!
1. Google Drew A Nasi Lemak On Their Logo!
Google said Nasi Lemak is Malaysian. ‘Nuff said.
2. The GOAT Of Squash, Datuk Nicol David, Retires.
3270 consecutive days No.1. The greatest of all time.
3. The Bubble Tea Craze Began.
SS15 SUBANG JAYA IS SO JAMMED! HOW MANY BUBBLE TEA SHOPS DOES SS15 NEED?!
4. Our Para-Athlete, Suresh Selvathamby, becomes Malaysia's first-ever para archery world champion!
Our very own hawkeye!
5. Malaysia Football team won 11-2 against Timor-Leste!
Harimau Malaya roaring loud and proud!
6. Our Olympic Hero, Datuk Lee Chong Wei, Retires.
The greatest Malaysian shuttler ever. Thank you for uniting a nation.
7. Drone Food Delivery In Cyberjaya?
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It’s Nasi Lemak!
These are just a few of the big moments that happened in Malaysia! And there’s still another 6 more months to go!
Get ready for the 2nd half of the year and enjoy the big moments with Digi biGBonus now here!