Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Join MyDigi Bazaar and Grow Your Business

by Community Manager ‎04-06-2020 03:13 PM - edited ‎30-06-2020 10:36 AM

Join MyDigi Bazaar.png

What is MyDigi Bazaar?

MyDigi Bazaar is a space on our MyDigi app that helps bridge small local businesses and customers, by giving small businesses the opportunity to market their products at zero listing fee to Digi’s subscribers. 

Why you should be on MyDigi Bazaar?

• Gateway to 11.3 million subscribers on Malaysia's largest network
  • Opportunity to build brand awareness and increase sales.
  • No listing fees, charges or commissions payable.

What are the requirements to be listed on MyDigi Bazaar?

If you are a small, local business without a physical retail or e-commerce platform and operate mainly via WhatsApp to accept customer orders, your business is suitable to be listed on MyDigi Bazaar.

What kind of business can be listed?

We welcome all businesses who meet the above eligibility requirements, as long as your business promotes products or services which are legal. The following exclusions also apply:

• Money lending services
  • Counterfeit goods
  • Agents operating on behalf of a brand
  • Multilevel marketing (MLM) services
  • Insurance
  • Any businesses which are deemed to be of questionable nature by Digi

How to join MyDigi Bazaar?

Simply register your interest by filling in this form and our team will be in touch with you within 10 working days.

Do I need to be a Digi subscriber to list my business on MyDigi Bazaar?

No, you do not need to be a subscriber on Malaysia's largest network to be a part of MyDigi Bazaar.

If I’m successfully screened, how long does it take for my product or service to be listed?

Once you’re successfully screened, you will receive further instructions on information required to set up your offer on MyDigi Bazaar. After we have received your complete set of required info, your offer will begin listing on MyDigi Bazaar within 7 working days.

Is there any commitment period for my listing? 

We request that your offer be listed for at least for a month, although we recommend a period of 3 months to build awareness of your product or service.

Is there any fee involved?

There is no listing fee, no commission and no charges involved. However, we do ask that businesses provide an exclusive deal for Digi subscribers. 

What kind of exclusive deal can I submit?

Ideally, a deal that is not found on other sales channels. You may consider the following formats:

• Discounts e.g. 'Get 10% off'
  • Price reduction e.g. 'RM5 for item usually priced at RM8'
  • Freebies e.g. 'Free delivery' 'Buy one free one' or 'Free gift'
  • Bundle e.g. 'Buy 3 for RM10'

I have submitted the form. What happens next?

Awesome! Our team will be screening your submission and they will contact you via email within 10 working days to advise on the next step.

If I’m successfully screened, how long does it take for my product or service to be listed?

Once you’re successfully screened, you will receive further instructions on information required to set up your offer on MyDigi Bazaar. After we have received your complete set of required info, your offer will be set up within 10 working days or by the 1st of the following month.

How will customers be channeled to my business from MyDigi Bazaar?

MyDigi users who download a voucher for your deal will be directed to your WhatsApp to complete their order via a pre-populated template we have set up. 

The final sales transaction including transfer of payment and delivery arrangements will be between the customer and yourself.

My application has been rejected. What could possibly be wrong?

Possible reasons include:

1. Insufficient information.

You need to provide us at least a brief of what are you selling or offering to our customer on MyDigi Bazaar. Without the information, we are unable to proceed further until complete submission is received.

1. Businesses registered is not suitable

As stated above, although we do welcome all types of businesses, we do need to be selective and the type of businesses that are not suitable are strictly as below:

• Money lending services
  • Counterfeit goods
  • Insurance

Be part of MyDigi Bazaar now! Click here to register your interest.

Comments
by Member
on ‎19-06-2020 04:49 AM

Jo

by Member
on ‎22-06-2020 05:28 AM

fakru9090@digi.com

by Member
on ‎27-06-2020 12:29 AM

radhi
@amenion wrote:

Join MyDigi Bazaar.png

What is MyDigi Bazaar?

MyDigi Bazaar is a space on our MyDigi app that helps bridge small local businesses and customers, by giving small businesses the opportunity to market their products at zero listing fee to Digi’s subscribers. 

If you are a small, local business without a physical retail or e-commerce platform and operate mainly via WhatsApp to accept customer orders, your business is suitable to be listed on MyDigi Bazaar.

We welcome all businesses who meet the above eligibility requirements, as long as your business promotes products or services which are legal and do not involve counterfeit goods. 

Simply register your interest by filling in this form and our team will be in touch with you within 10 working days.

No, you do not need to be a subscriber on Malaysia's largest network to be a part of MyDigi Bazaar.

Once you’re successfully screened, you will receive further instructions on information required to set up your offer on MyDigi Bazaar. After we have received your complete set of required info, your offer will begin listing on MyDigi Bazaar within 7 working days.

We request that your offer be listed for at least for a month, although we recommend a period of 3 months to build awareness of your product or service.

There is no listing fee, no commission and no charges involved. However, we do ask that businesses provide an exclusive deal for Digi subscribers. 

Anything that is suitable to your business and is not available via other sales channels. The deal can take the form of outright reduced pricing, bundle or volume discounts, free delivery, or buy one free one.

MyDigi users who download a voucher for your deal will be directed to your WhatsApp to complete their order via a pre-populated template we have set up. 

The final sales transaction including transfer of payment and delivery arrangements will be between the customer and yourself.

by Member
on ‎01-07-2020 12:11 PM

Manprc1998@gmail.com

by Member
on ‎01-07-2020 12:26 PM

Alwa

by Member
on ‎02-07-2020 02:14 AM

Change digi prepaid next plan to digi live prepaid

by Support
on ‎02-07-2020 08:39 AM

You can only perform a Change of Plan to Digi Monthly Plan 28 or Digi Postpaid ya, Haiqal99. Head on this link for more info- https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Digi-Prepaid-NEXT-FAQ/ta-p/77548. Thanks.

by Member
on ‎06-07-2020 09:57 PM

Be confused to give opinions.. Hahahahha

by Support
on ‎08-07-2020 12:20 AM

Safiq1998, maybe we can help u to enlighten the tangle Smiley Happy If u need any further assistance, please PM us ya

by Member
on ‎08-07-2020 12:54 AM

Mcm mna

by Support
on ‎08-07-2020 12:56 AM
by Member
on ‎27-07-2020 05:05 PM

@amenion wrote:

Join MyDigi Bazaar.png

What is MyDigi Bazaar?

We welcome all businesses who meet the above eligibility requirements, as long as your business promotes products or services which are legal. The following exclusions also apply:

• Money lending services
  • Counterfeit goods
  • Insurance

Ideally, a deal that is not found on other sales channels. You may consider the following formats:

Awesome! Our team will be screening your submission and they will contact you via email within 10 working days to advise on the next step.

Once you’re successfully screened, you will receive further instructions on information required to set up your offer on MyDigi Bazaar. After we have received your complete set of required info, your offer will be set up within 10 working days or by the 1st of the following month.

You need to provide us at least a brief of what are you selling or offering to our customer on MyDigi Bazaar. Without the information, we are unable to proceed further until complete submission is received.

As stated above, although we do welcome all types of businesses, we do need to be selective and the type of businesses that are not suitable are strictly as below:

• Money lending services
  • Counterfeit goods
  • Insurance

by Member
on ‎30-07-2020 09:08 AM

@amenion wrote:

Join MyDigi Bazaar.png

What is MyDigi Bazaar?

• Money lending services
  • Counterfeit goods
  • Insurance

• Money lending services
  • Counterfeit goods
  • Insurance

by Member
on ‎14-08-2020 09:50 PM

Free 

by Support
on ‎15-08-2020 08:46 AM

Hi Azrulhifi. How can we be of assistance? If it is related to your account, you can PM (inbox) us ya. We'll try to respond asap. Thank you.

by Member
on ‎25-08-2020 01:47 AM

Free

by Support
on ‎25-08-2020 02:39 PM

Azrulhifi, u may register at this link - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r8c0v1EoM10GQThzW2UFpZpDg70ps5yG5t5w1JIXptg/viewform?edit_requested... if u are interested to join MyDigi Bazaar Smiley Happy

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers