Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

#DigiCares: Stay Connected by Managing Your Bill for Business Postpaid Payment

by Community Manager on ‎31-03-2020 05:08 PM - last edited on ‎05-06-2020 03:55 PM by Community Manager

StandingTogetherWithYou-Postpaid-CommunityBanner-01.jpg

Whether you're staying at home or out for work, Digi's committed to keeping you connected.

Effective 1st April, we’re giving all Digi subscribers FREE 1GB High-Speed Internet dial *238*88# to redeem it now **.

Do note that if you've already claimed your Free 1GB, it will be automatically renewed so there's no need to claim again.

**Update: This offer will no longer be available after 11.59pm on 8 June 2020

Digi Business Postpaid Plan users can easily manage your bill payments through the online platform, MyDigi Business Portal. Alternatively, if you need further assistance, you can visit selected Digi stores, selected Digi kiosks, Pos Malaysia and Major banks. However, we encourage customers to practice good hygiene and wear a mask to ensure a safe environment for all.

Check out the list of platforms for you to manage your business postpaid bills with ease:

MyDigi Business Portal (MBP)

You can sign in your MyDigi Business Portal to manage postpaid payments. Here’s how:

Step 1: Log on to https://mydigibusiness.digi.com.my/
Step 2: Enter your registered mobile number and click ‘Sign In’
Step 3: You can now manage your business postpaid payments!

Digi Business Customer Careline

Call the Digi Business Customer Careline at 016-2998888 to make payment using credit card.

Digi Kiosks

Payments can also be made with Digi Kiosks at these touchpoints:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Banks with JomPay

Capture 7.PNG

Capture 8.PNG

Capture 9.PNG

Post Office

Capture 6.PNG

Capture.PNG

Comments
by Member
on ‎04-04-2020 10:48 PM

help me my no digi block 0102531745 plizxx

by Support
on ‎06-04-2020 09:14 AM

akma_ati_04, please check your PM ya. TQ.

by Member
on ‎21-04-2020 05:55 PM

Giúp tôi làm sao chuyển tiền từ digi đến ngân hàng trực tuyen tq

by Member
on ‎28-04-2020 07:46 AM

my overdue is 3rd reminder but when i want pay the app cant access my account because last 3 month before monthly bill out. I change my plan to prepaid because annoying use the postpaid with the quota like that. Better i use prepaid. But now my bill is prevous bill cant to do payment

by Support
on ‎30-04-2020 07:29 AM

Sorry to hear about this, apiesz_89 Smiley Sad If u are still facing the same issue till now, please inbox/PM us the error message received when u try to access ur MyDIgi app ya

by Member
on ‎03-05-2020 12:47 PM

hafihcr@gmail.com

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers