Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

#DigiCares: Digi Prepaid Users, Here's How You Stay Connected

by Community Manager on ‎18-03-2020 12:37 AM - last edited on ‎25-03-2020 05:44 PM by Community Manager

Bahasa Malaysia.png

StandingTogetherWithYou-Prepaid-CommunityBanner-01.jpg

We’re here to reassure you that Digi is committed to keeping you connected. Here’s how you can stay active with the A - Z of Prepaid facts!

Free Internet and Calls for Digi Prepaid and Digi Prepaid Broadband Users

Stay up-to-date with free internet and  calls to all networks with every reload of RM10 and above.

- Enjoy free 300MB + 5 Mins calls  when you reload RM10 - RM29.99. Valid for 3 days

- Enjoy free 1GB + 15 Mins calls when you reload RM30 and above. Valid for  7 days. 

Don't miss out on freebies redemption. Dial *888*1#

With MyDigi app, you can reload your Digi Prepaid and Digi Prepaid Broadband at the comfort of your own home. Click here to go to the MyDigi app or reload on the web here.

FAQs

Prepaid Services

Q: How should I manage my prepaid line?

For Prepaid Plans and Prepaid Broadband:

We recommend that you manage your prepaid line using  MyDigi app  and Digi Website to check your line validity, account balance and internet balance. To find out how, click here for a MyDigi App How-To

Q: Is there another option for me to manage my prepaid line?

Prepaid Plans: 

Yes, you may also manage your prepaid line via the following UMB shortcode: 

Check Line Validity & Account Balance: *126#

Check internet balance: *128*3*6# Purchase Internet: *128*3#

Redeem Freebies: *888#

Prepaid Broadband: 

Yes, you may also manage your prepaid line via the following UMB Shortcode:

Check Line Validity & Account Balance: *126#

Check internet balance: *200*1#

Purchase Internet: *128#

Q: How can I perform reloads?

Prepaid Plans and Prepaid Broadband:

During this period, you can perform reloads via Digi webMyDigi, mobile wallet apps (Touch ’n Go, GrabPay, Boost), Maybank2U or CIMB Clicks.

Q: I don’t have a bank account and credit/debit cards. How should I perform reloads?

Prepaid Plans and Prepaid Broadband:

You can buy Digi reloads at the Digi authorised outlets like the nearest Digi Stores or convenience stores.

Q: How do I reactivate my prepaid line if it is barred?

Prepaid Plans and Prepaid Broadband:

To reactivate your line, just reload via Digi Website MyDigi, mobile wallet apps (Touch ‘n Go, GrabPay, Boost), Maybank2U or CIMB Clicks. You can even visit the nearest convenience stores or Digi Stores.

• How do I redeem my freebies? 

Access your Inbox in MyDigi App to redeem your freebies or use the UMB Short Code *888#

• How do I check my Internet balance?

You can check your Internet balance via MyDigi App or UMB Short Code *128*3*6#

Prepaid Plans - Talktime Services

Q: I am unable to purchase reload to reactivate my line. What can I do then?

In the event that you are unable to reload, you may perform Talktime Advance, Talktime Transfer, Talktime Request and Super Long Life.

Talktime Advance

A service for Digi Prepaid Subscribers to borrow RM3 credit from Digi. Every eligible subscriber may request.

Subscription eligibility: Digi Prepaid Subscriber with at least 4 months’ tenure and balance credit of RM0.01 – RM3.00.

How to request: MyDigi App > Reload > Advance or UMB Short Code *128*1*7#

Talktime Transfer

A service that allows Digi Prepaid Subscribers to transfer their prepaid credit to another Digi Prepaid Subscriber

Subscription eligibility: Eligible Digi Prepaid and Postpaid Subscribers.

How to request: MyDigi App > Reload > Validity or UMB Short Code *128*1*7#

Talktime Request

A service that allows Digi Prepaid Subscribers to request for prepaid credit from another Digi Prepaid Subscriber.

Subscription eligibility: Eligible Digi Prepaid and Postpaid Subscribers.

How to request: UMB Short Code *128*1*7#

Super Long Life

A service for eligible Digi Prepaid Subscribers to extend their account validity.

Subscription eligibility: Priced at RM1/day.

How to request: MyDigi App > Reload > Validity or UMB Short Code *128*1*7#

Q: How much can Digi Prepaid subscribers perform for the following Talktime services?

Eligible Digi Subscribers can perform the following:

Capture.PNG

Q: Can all Prepaid Plans perform Talktime Advance, Talktime Transfer, Talktime Request and Super Long Life?

No, the availability of Talktime Services is subjected to your call plan. 

You may dial *128*1*7# to find out the available Talktime Services for your call plan. However, you may perform Change of Plan via UMB by dialing *128*1*4*1# and select “Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P” to enjoy all Talktime Services.

Making International Calls (IDD)

Q: How do I make overseas or IDD calls?

As before, you may dial + <country code> <area/mobile code> <telephone number>.

Do visit Digi website, to find out the IDD rate for Prepaid.

Alternatively, log on to your MyDigi App/ web versions or dial *128*2# for Asia Passes, currently available at a promotional rate.

Q: What are the plans available for purchase of IDD add-ons?

Digi Prepaid subscribers can purchase IDD Add-ons except for these rate plans: SmartPlan Prepaid, Prepaid Broadband, Digi SmartPhone Prepaid and Digi Monthly Plan 28

Q: How do I check the balance of my IDD pass?

Log on to MyDigi App homepage. Alternatively, dial *128*1*5#

To all our subscribers, thank you for your support during this tough time and we hope to continuously serve you with our utmost best services. Stay safe and let’s stand together for better days ahead!

Comments
by Member
on ‎19-03-2020 12:54 PM

thanks for sharing

by Support
on ‎19-03-2020 12:57 PM

Stay safe ya calvynlee. Take care

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers