Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

#DigiCares: Digi Prepaid Users, Here's How You Stay Connected

by Community Manager on ‎18-03-2020 12:37 AM - last edited on ‎05-06-2020 03:50 PM by Community Manager

Bahasa Malaysia.png

StandingTogetherWithYou-Prepaid-CommunityBanner-01.jpg

Whether you're staying at home or out for work, Digi's committed to keeping you connected.

Starting 21 March, enjoy FREE 1GB High-Speed Internet to all Digi subscribers.

Redeem your FREE 1GB now, dial UMB code  *128* 88#  to claim this offer**.

Do note that if you've already claimed your Free 1GB, it will be automatically renewed so there's no need to claim again. 

Don't miss out on freebies redemption. Dial *888*1#

While selected Digi Stores remain open, the MyDigi App and Digi Website is available at your fingertips for you to manage your account conveniently, at the safety of your home.

**Update: This offer will no longer be available after 11.59pm on 8 June 2020

Need more from your Digi Prepaid? Here’s how you can stay active with the A - Z of Prepaid facts!

FAQs

Prepaid Services

Q: How should I manage my prepaid line? 

Prepaid Plans: 

You can manage your prepaid line via the following UMB shortcode: 

Check Line Validity & Account Balance: *126#

Check internet balance: *128*3*6# Purchase Internet: *128*3#

Redeem Freebies: *888#

Prepaid Broadband: 

You can manage your prepaid line via the following UMB Shortcode:

Check Line Validity & Account Balance: *126#

Check internet balance: *200*1#

Purchase Internet: *128#

Q: Is there another option for me to manage my prepaid line?

For Prepaid Plans and Prepaid Broadband:

Yes, you can also manage your prepaid line using  MyDigi app  and Digi Website to check your line validity, account balance and internet balance. To find out how, click here  for a MyDigi App How-To.

Q: How can I perform reloads?

Prepaid Plans and Prepaid Broadband:

During this period, you can perform reloads via Digi webMyDigi, mobile wallet apps (Touch ’n Go, GrabPay, Boost), Maybank2U or CIMB Clicks.

Q: I don’t have a bank account and credit/debit cards. How should I perform reloads?

Prepaid Plans and Prepaid Broadband:

You can buy Digi reloads at the Digi authorised outlets like the nearest Digi Stores or convenience stores.

Q: How do I reactivate my prepaid line if it is barred?

Prepaid Plans and Prepaid Broadband:

To reactivate your line, just reload via Digi Website MyDigi, mobile wallet apps (Touch ‘n Go, GrabPay, Boost), Maybank2U or CIMB Clicks. You can even visit the nearest convenience stores or Digi Stores.

• How do I redeem my freebies? 

You can use the UMB Short Code *888# or access your Inbox in MyDigi  App to redeem your freebies. 

• How do I check my Internet balance?

You can check your Internet balance using the UMB Short Code *128*3*6# or  via MyDigi  App

Prepaid Plans - Talktime Services

Q: I am unable to purchase reload to reactivate my line. What can I do then?

In the event that you are unable to reload, you may perform Talktime Advance, Talktime Transfer, Talktime Request and Super Long Life.

Talktime Advance

A service for Digi Prepaid Subscribers to borrow RM3 credit from Digi. Every eligible subscriber may request.

Subscription eligibility: Digi Prepaid Subscriber with at least 4 months’ tenure and balance credit of RM0.01 – RM3.00.

How to request: Use the UMB Short Code *128*1*7# or  MyDigi App > Reload > Advance 

Talktime Transfer

A service that allows Digi Prepaid Subscribers to transfer their prepaid credit to another Digi Prepaid Subscriber

Subscription eligibility: Eligible Digi Prepaid and Postpaid Subscribers.

How to request: Use the UMB Short Code *128*1*7# or  MyDigi App > Reload > Validity. 

Talktime Request

A service that allows Digi Prepaid Subscribers to request for prepaid credit from another Digi Prepaid Subscriber.

Subscription eligibility: Eligible Digi Prepaid and Postpaid Subscribers.

How to request: Use the UMB Short Code *128*1*7#

Super Long Life

A service for eligible Digi Prepaid Subscribers to extend their account validity.

Subscription eligibility: Priced at RM1/day.

How to request: Use the UMB Short Code *128*1*7# or MyDigi App > Reload > Validity 

Q: How much can Digi Prepaid subscribers perform for the following Talktime services?

Eligible Digi Subscribers can perform the following:

Capture.PNG

Q: Can all Prepaid Plans perform Talktime Advance, Talktime Transfer, Talktime Request and Super Long Life?

No, the availability of Talktime Services is subjected to your call plan. 

You may dial *128*1*7# to find out the available Talktime Services for your call plan. However, you may perform Change of Plan via UMB by dialing *128*1*4*1# and select “Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P” to enjoy all Talktime Services.

Making International Calls (IDD)

Q: How do I make overseas or IDD calls?

As before, you may dial + <country code> <area/mobile code> <telephone number>.

Do visit Digi website, to find out the IDD rate for Prepaid.

Alternatively, dial *128*2# on your phone or log on to your MyDigi App /web  Asia Passes, currently available at a promotional rate.

Q: What are the plans available for purchase of IDD add-ons?

Digi Prepaid subscribers can purchase IDD Add-ons except for these rate plans: SmartPlan Prepaid, Prepaid Broadband, Digi SmartPhone Prepaid and Digi Monthly Plan 28

Q: How do I check the balance of my IDD pass?

Dial the UMB code *128*1*5# to  check your balance. Alternatively, you can log on to MyDigi App  homepage.

To all our subscribers, thank you for your support during this tough time and we hope to continuously serve you with our utmost best services. Stay safe and let’s stand together for better days ahead!

Comments
by Member
on ‎19-03-2020 12:54 PM

thanks for sharing

by Support
on ‎19-03-2020 12:57 PM

Stay safe ya calvynlee. Take care

by Member
on ‎20-04-2020 02:25 PM
  1. digi saya disekat ... macam mana nak buat ? xdapat buka apps dan call . num saya 016 482 9644 ... bila buka apps keluar noti line disable .
by Support
on ‎20-04-2020 07:14 PM

Hi nadiashukri94. Boleh PM (inbox) kami untuk semakan? Selain PM, anda boleh juga hubungi helpline kami terus ya (0162211800). Terima kasih.

by Member
on ‎25-05-2020 10:50 PM

Line disable

by Support
on ‎27-05-2020 05:19 PM

Izzat5, please inbox us ur number and full details of ur issue if u need any assistance from us here. Tq.

by Member
on ‎28-05-2020 08:10 PM

My prepaid no   0167484617

I have not got any messages

by Support
on ‎28-05-2020 10:41 PM

noorudeen12, may we know which message are u referring to? Are u referring to SMS? Please PM/Inbox us the full details of ur issue for further assistance ya

by Member
on ‎02-06-2020 02:00 AM

The best network

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers