Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

#DigiCares: Digi Postpaid Users, Here's How You Stay Connected

by Community Manager on ‎18-03-2020 12:37 AM - last edited on ‎05-05-2020 10:55 AM by Community Manager

Bahasa Malaysia.png

StandingTogetherWithYou-Postpaid-CommunityBanner-01.jpg

Whether you're staying safe at home or out at work, we’re here to reassure you that Digi is committed to keeping you connected to what matters most.

Digi is offering all Digi Subscribers FREE 1GB (8am - 6pm) High-Speed Internet to all Digi subscribers  starting 21 March 2020.  Dial *238* 88# to redeem your FREE 1GB Internet now.

Do note that if you've already claimed your Free 1GB, it will be automatically renewed so there's no need to claim again. 

Get 1GB Free Daily Internet with Digi Postpaid and Digi Postpaid Broadband

To give you more flexibility whether at work or staying at home, all Postpaid Voice and Broadband Subscribers will receive free 1GB Internet daily, available to use from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. 

Do note that this offer is available to all Postpaid and Broadband subscribers excluding Postpaid Infinite Plans subscribers.

FAQs

Managing your billing necessities

How can I make payment for my Postpaid bill?
You may make payment via the Digi Website, MyDigi app, Maybank2U, CIMB Clicks , JomPay via authorised banks, ATM or Digi Kiosk @ DIGI Stores nearest to you.
For your best convenience, we highly suggest that you register for Auto Pay (Auto-billing) in your MyDigi app. You can check out how to register for auto-billing here

If you would like to make payment in cash, you can head over to our Digi Kiosk (2 hours processing time), Pos Malaysia (2 days processing time) or CIMB Cash Deposit Machines (next day processing)

Can I increase my account Credit Limit?
Yes, you may call in to our Digi helpline to request for a temporary/ permanent increase of credit limit.  You can contact our customer service for more info through our hotline: 0162211800

My Postpaid line is barred, how can I reactivate my line?
To reactivate your line, you must first make payment on your overdue amount via MyDigi, Maybank2U, CIMB Clicks or JomPay via authorised banks. Alternatively, visit the nearest ATM or Digi Kiosk @ DIGI Stores to settle your bill. You can also make your payments through various other channels. Find out more here 
You can also perform temporary unbarring via your MyDigi app or call-in to Digi Helpline. Within 2 days of temporary unbarring, you can make payments to avoid the recurrence of barring.

Am I able to purchase add-ons when my line is barred?
No, you will have to make payment on the overdue amount in order to proceed with any add-on purchase.

Managing your calls and Internet Balance

Q: How do I check the balance of my Internet / Minutes quota?
Postpaid Voice - To check the balance of your Internet or Minutes quota, you can dial *200# on your phone. Alternatively, log on to your MyDigi app  or MyDigi Web. Do note that Minutes Quota is only applicable to Digi Postpaid plans that do not have Unlimited Calls.

For postpaid broadband - To check the balance of your internet quota, you can dial *200# on your phone. Alternatively, log on to your MyDigi app  or Web

Can I purchase an Internet/ Minutes Add-on?
All you need to do is dial *200*2# to purchase an Add-On.

Alternatively, you can also do this via the MyDigi app.

For Postpaid voice, go to your MyDigi app and click on “Buy Add-Ons”:
For Internet Add-on, go to “Booster”. For Minutes Add-on, click on “Calls+SMS”.
You can check out how to buy add-ons here.

How long will it take for my add-on to activate?
Upon a successful purchase, it may take up to 10 minutes for your Internet add-on to be activated.

May I purchase an Internet add-on before I have used up all of my monthly Internet quota?
Yes, you may as long as your account credit limit is sufficient.

How much can Digi Postpaid users perform for the following Talktime Services?
Eligible Digi subscribers can perform the following:

Screenshot_1.png

Making International Calls (IDD)

How do I make overseas or IDD calls?
If you’re planning to make an overseas call to your loved one, simply dial + <country code> <area/mobile code> <telephone number>.
You can also dial *128*3*2*1# for Asia Passes, that are currently available at a promotional rate. Alternatively, you may log on to your MyDigi app  or web to find out the IDD rates for Postpaid.  Click  here to find out our IDD rates.

What are the plans available for purchase of IDD add-ons?
 All Digi Postpaid subscribers under non-business/enterprise postpaid plans are able to purchase IDD Add-ons.

How do I check the balance of my IDD pass?
To check the balance of your IDD minutes, dial *128*3# on your phone or log on to MyDigi app  and check it on the homescreen.

Comments
by Member
on ‎30-03-2020 02:34 PM

Hii I need help here..... how I can pay my digi postpaid if all the store are close? and if my postpaid line is already disabled how can I pay my postpaid bills? is there any other way? 

by Support
on ‎31-03-2020 07:29 PM

Hi cedric0798. You can use one of the below channels to pay your bill :

1-JomPay
-Our Biller code is 1016.
-Ref 1 is your Digi account number.
-We'll receive the amount paid on the same day.

2-Online Banking.
-Select Digi as the payee.
-Pay to your Digi account number.
-We'll receive the amount paid within 1~2 working days.

Hope that helps.

by Member
on ‎01-04-2020 02:24 PM
  1. Saya nak apply 1gb yang govement bagi tapi apps digi masih lagi cakap under mantance daripada pagi
  2. Internetr stay at home 1 gb tu daripada 7.00am -6.00pm kalau x dapat lagi,so digi dapat free je la drp govemnet..
  3. Tolong buat sesuatu supaya rakyat boleh menikmati apa yang govement bagi..
by Member
on ‎03-04-2020 04:09 AM

How can i change plan from postpaid80 to postpaid50?

by Support
on ‎03-04-2020 08:48 AM

fithzdowell, change of plan request can be done directly via online over here https://www.digi.com.my/shop/postpaid-plans

At "Digi Subscriber? Change your plan here", enter your phone number and an OTP code will be sent to your number. Once OTP code has been validated, proceed to choose your preferred plan. A notification SMS will be sent to your number after plan successfully changed.

by Support
on ‎03-04-2020 08:49 AM

Digicovid2020, dial *128*88# untuk penebusan. Jika masih gagal, sila PM kami nombor telefon anda di <sini> untuk bantuan lanut. TQ.

by Member
on ‎10-04-2020 05:08 PM

Hi, my phone is broken and I would like to  get a device from Digi.  Can  I walk  in to the nearest digi centre  to get  the device during MCO period? 

by Support
on ‎12-04-2020 04:25 PM

Hi Shamala16. Please purchase it online to reduce movement and to lower the risk of infection. Online purchase is for PhoneFreedom 365 of phone package only. More info : https://www.digi.com.my/shop/phones/phonefreedom365. Thank you.

by Member
on ‎21-04-2020 08:56 PM

i need to terminate digi postpaid but i can't go digi  centre cause of the restricted movement order.can't i do online or can you help me?

by Support
on ‎21-04-2020 09:26 PM

callmecz, please submit your termination request via MyDigi app at menu > Support > Report An Issue > General Enquiry.

At the 'Enquiry' field, please write "Termination Request" with “REASON” for line termination.

Kindly clear all outstanding bills (if any). The monthly fixed charges will be charged until the line termination takes effect.

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers