Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

#DigiCares: Digi Home Fibre Is Here To Help You Stay Connected

by Community Manager ‎18-03-2020 12:54 AM - edited ‎25-03-2020 05:32 PM

Bahasa Malaysia.png
home fibre_2.png

Part of our commitment is to bring the internet to your home. We’re here to reassure you that Digi is committed to keeping you connected to what matters most. Have questions? Read on:

Registration & Installation

Q1. How can I register for Digi Home Fibre?
A1. You can walk into selected Digi Stores in Klang Valley, Penang and Sabah. Please note that for new registrations, all installations will only be done after 14 April 2020. You can read more about Digi Home Fibre here.

Q2. When can I schedule the installation of my Digi Home Fibre?
A2. You can schedule the installation at any time convenient to you, but do keep in mind that it is also subjected to installation slot availability. 

Q3. Would it be possible for me to reschedule my installation appointment?
A3. Yes, you may reschedule your installation appointment by calling Digi Helpline at 0162211800 to inform the respective Digi staff on duty.

Billing & Payment

Q1. How will I get my monthly bill?
A1. You will receive your monthly billing via e-mail or a paper bill to your registered billing address if you have opted for this option. You can also access your bill statement via  MyDigi app.

Q2. What are the available payment methods for Digi Home Fibre billing?
A2. All existing payment methods are supported, including MyDigi app, Digi Kiosk at Digi Stores nearest to you, Online Banking, and Debit/Credit Card.

Customer Support

Q1. Would Digi send a technician to my house to troubleshoot?
A1. On-site support will be sent if necessary. At best, we would resolve your problems remotely.

Comments
by Member
on ‎22-03-2020 09:39 PM

@amenion wrote:

Bahasa Malaysia.png
home fibre_2.png

Starting 18 - 31 March 2020, the Movement Control Order imposed by the Malaysian government will come into effect to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. We’re here to reassure you that Digi is committed to keep you connected to what matters most. Part of our commitment will bring the internet to your home! Have questions? Read on: 

Registration & Installation

Q1. How can I register for Digi Home Fibre?
A1. You can walk into selected Digi Stores in Klang Valley, Penang and Sabah. Please note that for new registrations, all installations will only be done after 31 March 2020. You can read more about Digi Home Fibre here.

Q2. When can I schedule the installation of my Digi Home Fibre?
A2. You can schedule the installation at any time convenient to you, but do keep in mind that it is also subjected to installation slot availability. 

Q3. Would it be possible for me to reschedule my installation appointment that is between 18 - 31 March?
A3. Yes, you may reschedule your installation appointment by calling Digi Helpline at 0162211800 to inform the respective Digi staff on duty.

Billing & Payment

Q1. How will I get my monthly bill?
A1. You will receive your monthly billing via e-mail or a paper bill to your registered billing address if you have opted for this option. You can also access your bill statement via  MyDigi app.

Q2. What are the available payment methods for Digi Home Fibre billing?
A2. All existing payment methods are supported, including MyDigi app, Digi Kiosk at Digi Stores nearest to you, Online Banking, and Debit/Credit Card.

Customer Support

Q1. Would Digi send a technician to my house to troubleshoot?
A1. On-site support will be sent if necessary. At best, we would resolve your problems remotely.

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers