Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

#DigiCares: Connect With One of Our Digi Stores and Digi Store Express

by Community Manager on ‎20-03-2020 12:20 PM - last edited on ‎30-07-2020 02:01 PM by Community Manager

Bahasa Malaysia.png

StandingTogetherWithYou-PPL-01.jpg

Our commitment to keeping you connected to what matters most stays. While you can always connect with us with the MyDigi App and Digi Website, if you need to visit one of our stores, we have good news, all our services are now available and we are ready to welcome you! 

Rest assured that all our stores will adhere to the safety guidelines, ensuring a safe environment for all. Temperature checks upon arrival is compulsory and we highly encourage that you santise your hands before entering. Click the button below to find out more.

Capture.PNG

To find a Digi Store and Digi Store Express near you, click here.

All Digi Stores are open and operating back as usual. Digi Stores located in street lots will operate daily from 10a.m. to 6.30p.m. and Digi Stores based in malls will operate daily from 10a.m. to 10p.m.

Digi Stores in Kuching, Sarawak will operate daily from 10a.m. to 5.30p.m.

All Digi Store Express (except Digi Store Express Sky Avenue, Genting Highlands) are open. To check the latest operating hours for Digi Store Express, select your region below to view the full list:

Digi Store Express For Northern Region 

Digi Store Express For Southern Region

Digi Store Express For Central Region 

Digi Store Express For Eastern Region 

Digi Store Express For Sabah Region 

Digi Store Express For Sarawak Region

If you choose to use one of our self-servicing platforms, here are some how-to guides to help manage your prepaid and postpaid accounts.Click on these links below for our How-To Guides:

How to Reload

How to View and Pay Bills

How to Buy Add-Ons

How to Download, Buy and Claim Rewards

Comments
by Member
on ‎04-04-2020 11:35 AM

Hi there, my simcard is broken. What should I do? All digi centre are closed.

by Support
on ‎05-04-2020 01:12 PM

Hi, good afternoon.During this MCO, all Digi Stores (except Sunway Pyramid, Bangsar, Alamanda, The Gardens Mall and One Borneo) are open from 10am until 4pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 

You can proceed to our Digi Store to get your SIM replaced ya. Thank you.

by Member
on ‎18-04-2020 05:50 PM

Hi, may I know how how to call Digi  helpline? I cannot get the last 4 digits of ID correct. 

by Member
on ‎14-08-2020 05:08 AM

@Milkbox wrote:

Bahasa Malaysia.png

StandingTogetherWithYou-PPL-01.jpg

Our commitment to keeping you connected to what matters most stays. While you can always connect with us with the MyDigi App and Digi Website, if you need to visit one of our stores, we have good news, all our services are now available and we are ready to welcome you! 

Rest assured that all our stores will adhere to the safety guidelines, ensuring a safe environment for all. Temperature checks upon arrival is compulsory and we highly encourage that you santise your hands before entering. Click the button below to find out more.

Capture.PNG

To find a Digi Store and Digi Store Express near you, click here.

All Digi Stores are open and operating back as usual. Digi Stores located in street lots will operate daily from 10a.m. to 6.30p.m. and Digi Stores based in malls will operate daily from 10a.m. to 10p.m.

Digi Stores in Kuching, Sarawak will operate daily from 10a.m. to 5.30p.m.

All Digi Store Express (except Digi Store Express Sky Avenue, Genting Highlands) are open. To check the latest operating hours for Digi Store Express, select your region below to view the full list:

Digi Store Express For Northern Region 

Digi Store Express For Southern Region

Digi Store Express For Central Region 

Digi Store Express For Eastern Region 

Digi Store Express For Sabah Region 

Digi Store Express For Sarawak Region

If you choose to use one of our self-servicing platforms, here are some how-to guides to help manage your prepaid and postpaid accounts.Click on these links below for our How-To Guides:

How to Reload

How to View and Pay Bills

How to Buy Add-Ons

How to Download, Buy and Claim Rewards.

by Member
on ‎09-09-2020 03:28 PM

Hi,

I am offered a promotion "More Rebate" in my Box of Surprise  and wanted to  purchase a Samsung Galaxy S20 phone.

I have been to your digi store in Bangsar , Starling Mall & The Store (Sungai Buloh). All these stores do not have stock for the Samsung Galaxy S20 phone.

Can you assist to find a store that have the Samsung Galaxy S20 stock pls? Thank you.

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers