Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A Reminder to Everyone to Stay Safe This Deepavali

by Community Manager ‎12-11-2020 05:44 PM - edited ‎12-11-2020 05:48 PM

The government had recently announced a list of SOPs necessary for all who are celebrating Deepavali this 14 November. The SOPs implemented differ, depending on whether your area is under EMCO, RMCO or CMCO. Read up on the complete list below to know which applies to you: 

Temple visits

Capture.PNG

Temple visits will be open to Hindu devotees for prayers on the first day of Deepavali only, with a restriction of no more than 30 visitors at a time. 5 prayer sessions are permitted from 7am to noon, with 30 minute intervals for sanitisation works in between. However, this only applies to areas under CMCO and RMCO, while those in EMCO areas are not allowed to carry out any ceremonies.

Balik Kampung

Capture.PNG

Interstate travels are strictly prohibited for CMCO, RMCO and EMCO zones. However, you may visit your loved ones if they stay within the same district. While travelling, do keep in mind that only 2 occupants are allowed in a vehicle at a time. In case you need clarification on where the districts are located, check out the full list here.

If you require further assistance, you may reach out to the Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) here.

Social Gatherings

Capture.PNG

If you wish to host or attend a Deepavali gathering, those in CMCO and RMCO zones can do so but only with immediate family members. For landed properties, only up to 20 guests are allowed at a time. As for apartments, up to 10 guests are allowed at an apartment of less than 1,500 sq ft., while those in 2,500 sq ft. apartments can take up to 15 guests. All hosts and guests are encouraged to practice social distancing and good hygiene at all times. For areas under EMCO, all celebrations are not permitted. 

To see the official list of SOPs on the National Defence Council’s page, click here.

Let’s work together to keep our community safe so we can visit our loved ones again, whether near or far. We’ve done it once, and we can do it again. Watch Digi’s Deepavali video, “Villalan” that showcases what the Festival of Lights is all about. Happy Deepavali to all!

Comments
by Valued Contributor
‎12-11-2020 05:50 PM - edited ‎12-11-2020 05:57 PM

THIS is good as gentle reminder to all of us...but when your network is poor,  what can we do? especially have to stay home longer hour.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I  am facing poor internet and call quality for my residential...in KL/Selangor. 

i have raised the questions/problems for thousand of time, but same answer from digi, we acknolwege the problem, and will put in for future network expansion plan...or blah blah blah...that we we still waiting the approval to set up the new towner.

I may be be understand in details, but as a user, this problem has been draginng it since 2017.  each month or few month once i raised the questions but the answer is the same.

Now it is worse, as work from home. You give me 100 gb or 10 gb, same, i cant use. 

call is ringing but drop immediately, or i cant hear what is over the phone.

Digi, pls tell me at least 3 years, now it is nOv 2020, are you giving me free for line plan? NO la,..i been paying digi postpaid for 20 years,..what did i get...a disapointed customer experience....what la all you forum la. digi customer day...la  i never participate for what ever even... i dont feel  it as proud as being customer of digi...not to say reward from digi...this is..................................................................................................................................................................may be caused i never on any contract with digi..so digi never bother......

tell me, how much am i going to suffer for your poor internet, pooor  phone call, and soon to be disappear 3g network, since my phone do support volte...but sad to see, cos this is not iphone, not samsung, so digi canot or dont have MOU with phone maker for volte, even the phone do support it.....

Labels

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers