Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

slowness on digi internet

Hi.. im having a slowness internet for couple of month.. make a complaint, but till now, my issue yet to resolve.
i've been told, there was a migration or upgrading in my are. But im facing a slowness even outside my area. Ive been facing this issue for the past 6months.

Would appreciate if someone could assists n resolve my issue.

Re: slowness on digi internet

Community Manager

Hi @digiuser2, if slowness persist at all areas, this could be an issue with your device or its settings.

Your device may have a selection of network band from 2G to 3G to 4G. If you selected to use 2G network, the internet speed will be slow. 3G network would be slightly faster, while 4G would be fastest.

Secondly, what prepaid/postpaid plan are you using, and what is the mobile data package that you subscribed? If you are on prepaid with free basic internet, the speed would be throttles. 

If you are on postpaid, please ensure that your quota has not depleted. If it has depleted, top up to continue surfing at full speed.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements