Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

LTE Support SIM Card

i have receiced SMS, asking me to change my sim card for in order to get LTE Supported, i like to know wheter my existing sim card is lte aupported or not, i am new customer since december 2015
Highlighted

Re: LTE Support SIM Card

SuperUser

Hi, 

I Don't think there's anyway to check what sim you are using aside from testing the sim using a LTE enabled device. What phone are you using? Best and faster way is to drop by Digi Centre to have they to check/upgrade the sim Smiley Happy

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Highlighted

i am using the huawei mate 8, i can get 4G service, do i still need to upgrade my sim card ?
Highlighted

SuperUser

Ok, do you actually see a LTE signal/icon on your phone? If no, most likely you're using the old sim. Just head over to any Digi centre and have it change for free.

Below is the list of available Digi Centre which allowes free LTE Sim upgrade.

http://new.digi.com.my/promotion/new-lte-sim

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Highlighted

SuperUser

If you can get 4G/LTE on your phone, then it is already LTE enabled. Both LTE and 4G are the same thing, it is just that different phones display differently i.e. LTE or 4G.

If either one of them is not present and you are in LTE/4G enabled area, then please follow Lacus' earlier advice. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Community Manager

@skleow1178 wrote:
i am using the huawei mate 8, i can get 4G service, do i still need to upgrade my sim card ?

If you already have 4G service, then no need to upgrade your SIM card.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements