Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

LTE SimCard

I just upgraded my sim to LTE sim, he say that i'll have to wait 1 hour before i can use it. But now its already 3 hour, i still can't use my simcard. Actually how long i have to wait ? I want to use it right now.. Smiley Sad

Re: LTE SimCard

Community Manager

Do you have another Digi account to contact Helpline? This is a forum supported by Digi user community, and hence if you need urgent response, calling Helpline (0162211800) should be the way.

When I change SIM card back then, I can use it almost immediately.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Alright.. Thank you sir. I dont have another one, but i will call helpline using another telco.

Community Manager

Has the issue been resolved for you? I definitely hope so. If not, please go and clarify with the Digi store you went to replace your SIM card.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Belum lagi. 2x i dah call but still tak boleh guna lagi. First i call, dia suruh i tunggu . Lepas tu terputus line. Then kali kedua i call, she says that i kena tunggu 4 hour. And its already 5 hour. Still tak boleh guna lagi. Menyesal pulak rasanya tukar kad. Smiley Sad

Community Manager

Jangan menyesal. Lepas dah ok, ada LTE laju-laju.

Kalau tak ada, sila call lagi untuk dapatkan penjelasan. Kesian tak boleh guna telefon untuk sehari.

Wahh.. At last! Dah boleh guna. I call for the last time. Dia suruh i masukan sim semula n it works. Thank you Digi. 😂😂.

Community Manager

Fuh. Finally! Sekarang bolehlah enjoy SIM LTE.