Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Free 4G LTE Simcard

I went to LGTel Co at Aeon Taman Equine Seri Kembangan to upgrade my simcard to 4G LTE on 7/6/15 but the person at the counter said that I have to pay fee RM10.60 to upgrade my simcard. Why I have to pay if Digi already send me sms about the free upgrade?
Highlighted

Re: Free 4G LTE Simcard

Contributor

@NHK, DiGi only give free SIM upgrade for those who join the 4G LTE launch at certain location

Perhaps the SMS is guiding u for the promotion event Smiley Happy

May check the link below for further promotion from DiGi Smiley Happy

http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/services/default/Whatshot_4G_LTE

Highlighted

Yesterday, i went to AEON kulaijaya - DiGi store express to replace my current sim card with free 4G lTE SIM card since i receive SMS from Digi. However, the staff told me that the replacement only can be done from Centre. 

from the URL digi.my/dsl   ,  AEON kulaijaya - DiGi store express was stated.

I very disappointed since I purposely go there and nothing can be done. 

Could Digi have more clear information to customer before sending us the SMS

Highlighted

Face the same problem, when i received sms from Digi told that the free simcard for LTE sim card replace at Express Store, Service Center... but when reached at the express store, was told to pay RM10.60.

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi all, thank you for your feedback. As part of the community, be assured that your perspective are conveyed to Digi for improvement. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Thank for information

However, it mean that i still need go to DIGI center for the free replacement  if i wish to replace current simcard with FREE 4G simcard ?

Highlighted

Support

Yes, that is absolutely correct Ting Smiley Happy  Bring along ur IC for verification okay.