Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

DIGI's data speed and coverage sucks!

My patience is running thin with DIGI's standard of data speed and coverage. I work in Tower 3 Petronas (next to Twin Towers) and I couldn't get a decent quality phone connection. And from my home in Ampang the data speed is not worth every single sen I am paying for. Buck up DIGI!!!!
Highlighted

Re: DIGI's data speed and coverage sucks!

Community Manager

Hi @Oneaz, please check your forum inbox. I have sent you a personal message.

Thank you for your feedback to make Digi better.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Super Contributor

I have complain this at coverage subsection long time ago but digi still dun wan to do any action.

God bless you Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Data services are poor at Jalan Klang Lama and Puchong areas. I've made call to digi service and reported on that.

Please look into it.

4G signal showing, but no data getting through. Being wide is not important. But delivering what you have promised is more critical.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Jychow, you have provided the exact location and description to Digi's customer service right? If yes, then awesome.

I live in Puchong. On my part of area and all along LDP, there is no issue with coverage. But Puchong is huge, maybe some outskirt areas may be left out. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Digi technician has contacted me yesterday. Pretty efficient!

He advised me to change the SIM card at Digi center. Maybe I will do that. Thanks.

Highlighted

i bought mobile internet digi SP78 at 28 November . Sales girl tell me i can get 3gb+2gb free internet.

But now she tell me i cant get that 2gb free internet.

What for Digi selling advertisement telling customer u can get 2gb free internet when u signing up rm78 and above digi plan

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @leelf, the extra 2GB promotion is available up to end of this December. http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/services/default/2gb-free-internet

However, kindly read the terms and conditions of the product page. Notable terms are:

1. You must not have any other contract

2. You shall be bound for 12 months contract if you would take up the offer

Would you clarify if you are compliant to the terms and condition to enjoy the offer?

Highlighted

I just turn to digi starting from28 November
Highlighted

Support

Hi leelf,

Kindly walk-in to the nearest Digi Store to sign-up for 12mths contract and get the extra 2GB. 

Please ensure you're not attach to any other contract (ie: phone contract).

Check the nearest Digi Store here https://goo.gl/ZEtGMT.

This promo valid until 31-Dec-15. More info & FAQs at http://goo.gl/ZX7oKT

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!