Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

3.5G & 4G is weak in Glenmarie

Please look into the network coverage for data in Glenmarie. Nearly most of the places in Glenmarie got weak connection.
Highlighted

Re: 3.5G & 4G is weak in Glenmarie

SuperUser

sw-digi-signal.jpg

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3
Highlighted

Community Manager

@tapr00t123 wrote:
Please look into the network coverage for data in Glenmarie. Nearly most of the places in Glenmarie got weak connection.

Would you be able to provide a street name for where you hang out, that you encounter network issue? How many bars of signal does your phone show when you have the issue?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

- Jalan Jurureka U1/40 (2 bars/shown as 3G)
- Jalan Penghulu U1/74 (3 bars/shown as 4G)
Highlighted

Still no updates for the said issue. Please rectify this A.S.A.0.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@tapr00t123 wrote:
Still no updates for the said issue. Please rectify this A.S.A.0.

Hi @tapr00t123, I have sent you a personal message. Please check your message inbox.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements