why do you choose Digi not others?

Re: why do you choose Digi not others?

value for money Smiley Happy
Highlighted

SuperUser

my ex is using digi. and i and waiting.......... her back. T.T

inb4 forever alone spotted. 

Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Best of value in terms of package and offerings, custcare service so far for me no problem. Fair coverage around Malaysia, not the best but it's good around my area. 

But most of all, because of this fat guy. Heart Kudos this post if you missed him. Heart

digi-yellowman.jpg

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

SuperUser

For me, very bad experience from the other 2 telco.. Been happy since i swapped to DiGi. Not gonna terminate this line Smiley Tongue

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

Super Contributor

i started using digi since 2000 for their postpaid, cos one country one rate, and the rewards from digi.

so the positive point for that was value package, good rewards for user, and good customer service. coverage is acceptable, depend on where do u do. did have bad experience, but other is worse sometimes.

but now!

there is NO MORE above point for us.

1. package is not direct, too many term for long time customer.  website said one thing, never delivered. term changes, never informed.
  2. rebate given is removed, never informed. prepaid got free car, vpas, cash ford, led tv. but got what for postpaid?
  3. reward point, not really excited now. bonuslink, so hard to get...spending few thousand only get a 50rm voucher.  got contest, got reward, free call, free sms, digi only give to prepaid, or postpaid new customer. NO incentive or free phone for existing customer.
  4. customer service - problem raised, can solve or answer clearly consistently. BUT now, not longer. call never answer. call received, simple given different answer. or said dont know.  call received, promised to call back, but never!

Super Contributor

and one more important one is, that, digi used to come out interesting package, innovative service and promotion. and always look forward from user, and competitor will copy the way digi do.

but now this is  ALL missing since last few years! 

is now a copycat nowadays. more hidden policy, like the competitor M....process is not in place. one do one thing. another one dont know anything...

more innovation can see from other U telco now...

innovation and leading is digi is missing now!

SuperUser
Two reasons I can think of now: -

1) VoLTE - really love this feature as I can make and receive calls while being connected to LTE all the time.

2) Digi Roam Like Home - the best plan for me as I travel frequently to certain countries and the full-monthly validity of the data roaming is just perfect for my needs.

Rock On, Digi! Smiley Wink