Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: sewaan tanah bagi membina pencawang

Good Day Digi Support Team,

May i know what is  Digi_Sha digi step need to follow?

I cant get what you mean.

Thank & Regards,

Kok Aun

Highlighted

Community Manager

Suggest to send in the location and contact information through the MyDigi App> Support> General Enquiry> Select Other category.  The email received will be forwarded to the respective team for consideration.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Good Afternoon Sir,

Done for that. Shall wait for the response.

Thank & Regards,

Kok Aun

Highlighted

Support

Thanks for the update, KokAun Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Hello digi , saya ingin sewakan tanah saya di johor . Beralamat kg.balai badang 85100, segamat ,johor. Rinkaian internet di kg saya sangat tidak memuaskan . Jika pihak tuan berminat boleh hubungi saya 0136772834 -afiq . Saya harap pihak tuan dapat membina pencawang di kg saya.
Highlighted

Hello digi saya ada tanah untuk disewakan di kg balai badang 85100, segamat, johor . Jika berminat boleh hubungi saya 0136772834
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hi Digi..saya ada tanah di kg pulau ganda suli,lubuk pusing,sg besar,Selangor.,coverage digi dan coberage yang lain amat teruk sekali. Sehinggaka langsung tiada coverage.sekiranya Digi berminat blh la untuk membina pencawang tanah ini.blh berhubung dengan saya,terima kasih 0196965004