Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

network

Bad network, no internet at all from morning till evening for past  few months in kajang. Kindly look into it. RM150 down the drain each month.

Re: network

Community Manager

@sham07 wrote:

Bad network, no internet at all from morning till evening for past  few months in kajang. Kindly look into it. RM150 down the drain each month.

@sham07 , Whenever possible, please download MyDigi app and use the Menu option on the top left section> Support> Network Coverage to lodge an official case for further investigation. You can then check case status from your MyDigi app too.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: network

Valued Contributor

We did downloaded, and reported.

but DIGI is not helpful and no serious action!

the reply is standard,..due to high number of user....and highlighted for network team planning...

this is what i been hearing for past 3 years.

imagine how much i suffer from inconsistent internet, plus poor call quality, always drop call. and ignorance of digi to support volte, as digi only give preference to samsung, huawei etc. other other type of phone/user are being discriminated.