Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

line still suck,after report has been made

Made a report ady,the line still suck.report number
CAS-4172756-Q2D4.the speed keep worsening.gaming always lag,ping too high,youtube slow,everything slow.work can't be done.should i changed to other telco?recommend to me some other telco that provide better internet speed than digi#digisucks#wastemoneybuyingdata
Highlighted

Re: line still suck,after report has been made

SuperUser

@digiisucker wrote:
Made a report ady,the line still suck.report number
CAS-4172756-Q2D4.the speed keep worsening.gaming always lag,ping too high,youtube slow,everything slow.work can't be done.should i changed to other telco?recommend to me some other telco that provide better internet speed than digi#digisucks#wastemoneybuyingdata

this issue can actually depend on a lot of things -- like location, timing, etc... being surrounded by metal (like in elevator) can sometimes affect signal quality. 

would be nice if you could share more info like:

* what phone are you using

* location where you face this issue and indoor/ outdoor

* time when it happened 

* what network are you getting - 3.5G, 3G, 4G?

* how strong is the signal (how many bars)

these are the information also requested when you make a report via myDigi apps. 

also, do note that it can sometimes take a while for changes to be made. telco can't simply just build a new tower. they need to plan, budget, get approval, etc...

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: line still suck,after report has been made

Community Manager

That's true. Improvement of coverage at an area is a long term commitment that requires many considerations, planning, and sometimes even council or building management's approval. It won't be something that can be changed within days or weeks.

To be on the neutral side, there is an app called OpenSignal that I find it useful to understand how far away a tower is from you, and also show you estimated speed of all telco in your area.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements