Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tabikaeru, the Next Neko Atsume

[ Edited ]

The developers of hit game Neko Atsume has come out with another simulation game, this time about a traveling frog. The game is called 旅かえる, or Tabikaeru. It’s adorable and promises to be another popular game, although it is currently only available in Japanese.

Tabikaeru

The premise of the game is simple: prep the frog for his trips, including things like food, travel gears, and good luck charms. He will then travel to different places and send you postcards and souvenirs. The combination of items also affects his choice of destination.

postcard

He also has guests and friends such as a snail, a bee, and a turtle! Sometimes they give you gifts if you feed them.

snail

It’s a very simple quiet game meant for relaxation. Plus, the animation is adorable!

Re: Tabikaeru, the Next Neko Atsume

SuperUser

Been hearing about this game quite a lot from my friends lately.

Thanks for the reminder. Looks like I will be installing it now. 🤣

SuperUser

i won't really call it a game. coz technically, nothing much to do other then be the frog's servant and prepare food so the frog can then go on holiday... Smiley Frustrated

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

Until now, we still do not know the formula of getting a successful/popular game. Never would I have imagined that such game could get this much attention.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

SuperUser

I guess this reminds us that the human race (like us) are simple beings after all.

We really don't need advanced, complex or sophisticated games.

All we need could be just something that can bring that warm fuzzy feeling that our hearts yearn for, like this lovely frog game which is basically what humans were born to do since the very beginning - i.e. to care for something (in this case a pet frog).

Have a great day, everyone! 😊

@MrOctopusKwrote:

Until now, we still do not know the formula of getting a successful/popular game. Never would I have imagined that such game could get this much attention.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers