Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Suggest for :new "Broadband 30 You Decide" package

Contributor

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for the one of the most generous quota in the market of BroadBand 30 ( 18GB comprises of 10 GB You Tube & 8 GB Internet all day) .

Looking at this package, it is more favourable to the heavy You Tube Users instead of internet.

One drawback of this plan is that, the non you tube or low you tube user always have to forfeithed the used quota at the end of the month or if the Internet quota is fully utilised before the expiry. This is wasteful .

For a higher value for money at 18 GB quota, I would like to suggest that the user allow to allocate the quota between You Tube and Internet at the begining of the 30 days. At the usr account portal, there will be a quota selector to  customise their You Tube and Internet Quota requirment for that 30 days.  The user can choose say 5 GB You tube and 13 GB Internet or 2.5 GB You Tube and 15.5 GB Internet or  15 GB for you tube and 3 GB for high you tube user. There wil be a lot of flexibility and reduce wastage from the generous 18 GB offed for this plan.

If the user's requirement is always met, he is not require to ook elsewhere for new plans acept for good connectivity and stable internet services. With this pan the custmer will be able to stay long with DIGI.

Thank you

Re: Suggest for :new "Broadband 30 You Decide" package

Support

We would like to thank you for the feedback and recorded it for future service enhancement processes, lsk2141.

Kindly message (PM) us your phone number <here> for the recording purposes. TQ :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Super Contributor

The purpose of quata split is to limit users to use more data from any web/source.

Your suggestion wont work to Digi.

If i be their marketing, i rather introduce a 18GB plan istead of flexible quota for exisiting plan.

At least it is easier to maintain.

Contributor

Yes, you are right. It has more freedom for the user to use that quota for whaever purpose he wish.

TQ