Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Smartphone Cameras are LOUSY! but.....

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Time to get to work! 😉

#lovetoworkonweekends #workaholic #minimalism #workspace #airpods #macbookpro15inchwithtouchbar #shotoniphone #iphone8plus

IMG_0568.jpg

SuperUser

Hi everyone!

Back to posting my daily random shots here again to share with you people.

Here's a wonderful gem I discovered at Daiso (Japanese-based  dollar store) - a lovely 0.5mm mechanical pencil carved out of real wood for just RM5.90!  

If that's not value-for-money enough for you, it even comes with additional lead refills. Haha!

Grab them quick before they run out of stock! 

P/S: I'm in no way whatsoever affiliated with Daiso. LoL.

IMG_1619.jpg

SuperUser

Just a random shot while I was testing the LG G6's HD audio recorder (which supports Hi-Res Audio recording). I ended up using it to record an entire meeting of 40 people in a medium-sized room. The High AOP (Acoustic Overload Point)  dual microphones on the LG G6 are truly amazing. The recording quality was  much better than my dedicated Olympus audio recorder unit. 

A big thumbs up for LG this time from me! 

IMG_0662.jpg

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Trying out this new and trendy tea chain KOI The that just arrived in Malaysia recently. 

The taste is pretty unique. The milk foam is of a sweetened-variety, rather than the more milky-taste from Gongcha tea shops. 

IMG_1522.jpg

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Was shopping for groceries earlier today at Jaya Grocer, and bumped into this Millenium Falcon model-kit + book series. 

Looks pretty awesome. Smiley Wink

IMG_1827.jpg

SuperUser

Recently acquired a OnePlus 5T phone, mainly used for gaming. I am able to play Arena of Valor in maximum graphic detail settings at a constant 60 frames per second (FPS) and the frame rates do not drop even in the most intense of battles! This phone spell flagship everywhere, with the only letdown being a mediocre camera. 

IMG_0870.jpg

Photo taken by iPhone. 

Community Manager

How bad is the OnePlus 5T's mediocre camera? Any samples?

Huawei seems to be doing a decent job in camera department even on their midrange phones.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

@MrOctopusK wrote:

How bad is the OnePlus 5T's mediocre camera? Any samples?

Huawei seems to be doing a decent job in camera department even on their midrange phones.

Yes, I do agree that Huawei's camera is pretty good even on their mid-range line. I would say OnePlus5T is a step below as images are alright in sufficient lighting, but once ambient lights get low, the weaknesses start to show.

As requested, here are some samples taken from my OnePlus 5T. I feel that the dynamic range, noise control and colour vibrancy could be improved compared to the likes of other flagships from Huawei, Samsung and Apple.

be194356-8548-4a84-955e-40dd4242834a.JPG

8a6a80f3-7b15-4366-80d9-573b21bcde64.JPG

569aa6c6-aa71-408c-b2a8-046b1edc1625.JPG

SuperUser

@shockk wrote:

Recently acquired a OnePlus 5T phone, mainly used for gaming. I am able to play Arena of Valor in maximum graphic detail settings at a constant 60 frames per second (FPS) and the frame rates do not drop even in the most intense of battles! This phone spell flagship everywhere, with the only letdown being a mediocre camera. 

IMG_0870.jpg

Photo taken by iPhone. 

ya, somehow oneplus still can't do good camera. and still stubborn about supporting microSD.

but design wise, the phone looks really nice.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

SuperUser

bingsu... shot on honor 8 Pro.

bingsu.jpg

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.