Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION FOR UNIVERSITY PROGRAM

Hello,  I'm FARAH  YASMIN,  Year  3 student from   Universiti  Malaysia   Sarawak,  UNIMAS.   Our team would like to organize an event which is  MINI  FILEM  FESTIVAL  (mff16) in May 2020. So, would you let me know how this sponsorship application works?  We really need help with this event.  Kindly reply to my message and let me know. Thank You.

Sincerely,

NORFARAH YASMIN  BINTI MOHD KAMAL

MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE FOR THE SPONSOR UNIT

UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA  SARAWAK

Re: SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION FOR UNIVERSITY PROGRAM

Support

Hi Farah. Kindly email us at partnerships@digi.com.my for further assistance. Thanks.

Hi, thanks for the reply but I can,t send it to the email. The delivery had failed and it replies the recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly. Can you help me fix these issues?

Hello and Assalamualaikum, im Nur Fathin a student from Universiti Sains Malaysia Health Campus in Kelantan. We organize a volunteerism program abroad and is looking for sponsorship. By any chance, I would like to ask if the company can provide any kind of sponsorship for our program ? If there is sponsorship provided, how do I contact and email my proposal ?
Thank you in advanced
Highlighted

Support

fthinfathihah, u can try to call us at 03-57211800 (9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday) for further assistance on this