Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Prep for the Holidays!

There's a long weekend coming up, and the festivities are already starting. While you're preparing to spend time with family and loved ones, don't forget to double-check a few easily forgettable but important items!

1. Sunscreen

banana boat

Do you have your bottle of sunscreen ready to go? You'll probably be out and about more often so don't get a nasty burn!

2. Toothbrush

toothbrush

In the midst of packing everything else, sometimes we forget the simplest thing. Double check your toiletries!

3. Departure schedule

tix

It's better to mark down the departure time of your travels if you will be travelling further from home. Try not to rush and give yourself adequate time to get to places!

Have a safe and happy Chinese New Year everyone!

Re: Prep for the Holidays!

SuperUser

For me, it would be my MacBook and Powerbanks! 🤣

Re: Prep for the Holidays!

Community Manager

That is very true, to bring powerbank. You wouldn't want to miss your friends' instagram stories and also miss photography moments when you're doing CNY lao sang. Smiley Very Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers