Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Please give warnings to Digi Store Express Allseason Place Telecommunications Ayer Itam Penang

[ Edited ]

I am also a dealer. Since no access for postpaid payment and mobile or  broadband device to deliver to customers we refer them to

Digi Store Express Allseason Place Ayer Itam Penang.

The boss and the workers are very rude and will chase customers away. Even me the boss asked am I Bangla I cannot enter. Hello I already told I'm a dealer and need some information to upgrade my customers  plan and they say cannot and no such thing.  But Digi  Center in Pulau Tikus Penang can do it and say will warn that Allseason  Digi Store but still no progress.

Already few customers complained that Express Store is very rude.

Like today my customer went there as my Salesman ask me to refer them there. That DiGi store told my customer carrying a  baby come back to my shop because they don't provide such upgrade plan service and that place only for rich people to buy expensive phone plan.

Hello this is a Digi  RM68 promo offer and today is still in the month of April 2021.

That same offenders are the male short guy supposed to be the boss and the Chinese short lady worker.

This is more than 6 months and no action taken. Reported once on December 2020.

Take immediate actions: 

Digi Store Express Allseason Place

6H-1-13A ALL SEASONS PLACE, Thean Teik Hwy, 11500 Air Itam, Penang

Re: Please give warnings to Digi Store Express Allseason Place Telecommunications Ayer Itam Penang

Support

Hi SKSLink, 

Thank you for the feedback and we value your feedback. Could we have your mobile number to lodge a report? 

Appreciated if you could send us in PM to assist further. 

Warm regards. 

Re: Please give warnings to Digi Store Express Allseason Place Telecommunications Ayer Itam Penang

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi SKSLink,

Thank you for floating this to us. At Digi, we value our customers and strive to provide you with the best positive experience, and when it fails to meet your expectations, it's important for us to know.

Rest assured that we aim for all Digi Stores and Digi Store Express to conduct itself in a manner that aligns with Digi's brand and the proper department for your complaint has been notified on the matter. If in any case a customer refuses to comply with SOPs, approach the customer in a calm manner and remind them of the importance of everyone's safety.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention. If you wish to submit a case to us in future, click here  to do so.

My Distribution Agent in Penang already talked with the affected customer just now.

Please check the Google map reviews about the location too much complained about their service.