Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New Unlimited Plan For Prepaid Idea

With troublesome and high price internet (TM) in Malaysia, many peoples are in desperate need for an unlimited internet.I'm proposing Digi to make a "one-month unlimited internet for prepaid".I mean for a real unlimited internet, not a "RM 8 20gb a day internet" but an unlimited internet quota a month with a fast speed and an affordable price, anything below RM 150 might be considered affordable I guess.I don't know if it is possible but if it is, it will be awesome and Digi might become a number one usage for citizens in Malaysia.If it's possible, please reconsider.Out

Re: New Unlimited Plan For Prepaid Idea

Community Manager

Thank you for your suggestion, @AkEEm. I wish to see something exciting like your idea too. 

However, not having limit to ensure all users have a fair experience on the network can sound too challenging. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: New Unlimited Plan For Prepaid Idea

Super Contributor

Currently RM8 20GB is very attractive for certain users which are not at unifi coverage area.

RM8x30 = RM240 600GB is very very cheap d....

I dont think/dont want digi to add additional quota or decrease the price to avoid congestion for 4G even 3G.

Currently digi 4G network already very congest due to unlimited internet for DiGi postpaid 110 (although 3G would work)

Just want digi to keep/remain the RM8 20GB as long as it can. As all of us know that digi likes to change the quota every month....