Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Network and coverage feedback forms

Hello and good evening. I need help from digi to enhance the coverage at my hometown, Kg Serdang Pasir Mas Kelantan. This actually happens everytime I got back to my hometown. Ever since pkp i stuck here with only one bar and so hard to do work especially i am a student. The only line that strong at my area is umobile but i do not want to change it. I hope digi can solve this asap. Thank you in advance.
Highlighted

The digi internet line is now SUPER SLOW...before that is very fast (UNLIMITED)???i tot is unlimited???before this everyday movie no lag no STOP no problerm...and now **bleep**!!!REGRET TO CHOOSE DIGI....
Highlighted

SUPER SLOW INTERNET LINE!!!!
Highlighted

Support

Hi Jay900213, The unpleasant experience that you have encountered with our service is sincerely regretted. Unusual high usage has caused Internet slowness at your location. Rest assured, steps are being taken to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Your kind patience and understanding would be most appreciated.

Highlighted

what a terrible services that provide by Digi I think you should update your services to meet the needs of customers we also pay the bill monthly why the services we got was so suck like **bleep**? I think your competition maxis redone celcom that services is more better than the services of Digi this is trust I hope the management of digi can focus on the solution on this issue please kindly take notes