Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Network and coverage feedback forms

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Dear digi,

This  is a suggestion to enhance for complain / feedback forms in digi website (digi.com.my). It will be rather easy than sending an email to cusomer care for network compains.

Hope my idea / suggestions will be evaluated for the ease of digi customers. for an example a complain form as below which is always used by digi for us to feeback through email.

1. Registered account owner name:

2. IC number of registered account owner:

3. Mobile number:

4. Problem (Coverage/Data/Call):

5. Full address (unit #, level, jalan, taman, postcode, landmark):

6. Error Message. (If any):

7. Signal strength, how many bars for 2G, 3G and 4G network (pls specify for each network for both indoor and outdoor now and before issue happen):

. 2G indoor:

. 2G outdoor:

. 3G indoor:

. 3G outdoor:

. 4G indoor:

. 4G outdoor:

8. Problem occurred indoors or outdoors:

9. Does issue happened at other places as well:

10. Problem during day/night/specific time:

11. Alternate contact number:

12. Short description of the issue:

13. Phone model:

14. Since when issue started (DD/MM/YYYY):

15. SIM replacement done?:

16. Tried swapping phone?:

17. Any other Digi users impacted as well?:

thanks and regards

Highlighted

Re: Network and coverage feedback forms

Community Manager

Thank you @Geoffrey! Lovely idea to have it on website. Thank you for sharing Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Super Contributor

DiGi should also publish all the complaints statistic at community or website (watever)

Eg,

showing the amount of complaints at certain area on a map

and also change the coverage map info based on the customer complaints

Highlighted

Interesting idea! We should also check what are the other ways that complaints can be lodged. It's probably going to be more confusing for us users if there's a lot of different ways of registering complaints..

Highlighted

Am i the only one with network and coverage problem when playing games?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Bahri_skylark. We appreciate if you could submit an official report via your MyDigi app for further assistance with the network issue ; Menu >> Support >>  choose Network Coverage. 

The report will be sent straight to our technical team and the result will be appeared in the My Case Status within 2~5 days. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Sometimes there is no network at all....specially at Nite time and also sometimes day time also cannot get network coverage....whenever i was at town side i can get good network....when i come back to my home...the data is useless......if can upgrade the network and coverages in my areas....it can give a huge benefits....it is loss for me paying large amount of money and didnt use the digi network at all...pls help me to.get good coverage of data network
Highlighted

Support

Hi Janarthanan. Please follow the above steps to submit a report with regards to the network issue ya. That report will be picked up by our technical team for further assistance Thank you and stay safe! 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

hi digi idk is it only me have the problem with data when playing game, everytime lag, line appear 4g Lte but everytime i play game confirm lag i check the coverage my area is in 4g+ area but when i use its in 2g condition, hope yall fix it if not i chg to another simcard thank you
Highlighted

Digi is getting worse day by day.
No coverage over my area even if I turned on 4G
What happened to your mco free 1gb guys?!
Shows service currently unavailable
Please fix it asap or you'll have to lose all the customers