27-08-2016 12:07 AM - edited 27-08-2016 12:08 AM
This is a suggestion to enhance for complain / feedback forms in digi website (digi.com.my). It will be rather easy than sending an email to cusomer care for network compains.
Hope my idea / suggestions will be evaluated for the ease of digi customers. for an example a complain form as below which is always used by digi for us to feeback through email.
1. Registered account owner name:
2. IC number of registered account owner:
3. Mobile number:
4. Problem (Coverage/Data/Call):
5. Full address (unit #, level, jalan, taman, postcode, landmark):
6. Error Message. (If any):
7. Signal strength, how many bars for 2G, 3G and 4G network (pls specify for each network for both indoor and outdoor now and before issue happen):
. 2G indoor:
. 2G outdoor:
. 3G indoor:
. 3G outdoor:
. 4G indoor:
. 4G outdoor:
8. Problem occurred indoors or outdoors:
9. Does issue happened at other places as well:
10. Problem during day/night/specific time:
11. Alternate contact number:
12. Short description of the issue:
13. Phone model:
14. Since when issue started (DD/MM/YYYY):
15. SIM replacement done?:
16. Tried swapping phone?:
17. Any other Digi users impacted as well?:
thanks and regards
27-08-2016 11:19 AM
Thank you @Geoffrey! Lovely idea to have it on website. Thank you for sharing
28-08-2016 08:39 PM
DiGi should also publish all the complaints statistic at community or website (watever)
showing the amount of complaints at certain area on a map
and also change the coverage map info based on the customer complaints
09-09-2016 10:39 AM
Interesting idea! We should also check what are the other ways that complaints can be lodged. It's probably going to be more confusing for us users if there's a lot of different ways of registering complaints..
24-12-2019 11:51 PM
Hi Bahri_skylark. We appreciate if you could submit an official report via your MyDigi app for further assistance with the network issue ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.
The report will be sent straight to our technical team and the result will be appeared in the My Case Status within 2~5 days. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.
23-03-2020 09:03 PM
25-03-2020 06:02 PM
Hi Janarthanan. Please follow the above steps to submit a report with regards to the network issue ya. That report will be picked up by our technical team for further assistance Thank you and stay safe!
02-04-2020 04:14 PM
03-04-2020 04:00 PM