Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mobile Legend (ML) VS Arena Of Valor (AOV)

Mobile Legend and Arena Of Valor indeed are the most popular MOBA games in Malaysia in 2017. There are many people playing Mobile Legend and Arena of Valor because the games are so addictive plus you can play anytime anywhere.  Although they are similar MOBA games on certain aspects, there are still differences between them no matter how alike are they. Let’s have an overview which game performs better in the areas below:

Areas

Mobile Legend 

Arena Of Valor

Control Schemes / HUD

W

Graphics

W

Variety of Heroes

W

Offers / Discounts

W

Free Gifts

W

Choices of Skin

W

Arcana / Emblems

W

Time for Skills to React

W

Lighter for Installation

W

Map (More Complex)

W

Heroes Power Balancing

W

* Win (W) 

The chart above is only my personal opinion as a player, it might be different for others. No matter how, as long as you like to play the game and enjoy it then it is the best game for you.

download (10).jpg         VS         download (11).jpg

Highlighted

Re: Mobile Legend (ML) VS Arena Of Valor (AOV)

SuperUser

Can't really agree with everything though... But well, respect your personal opinion.

For me, hero balance goes to AoV because in MLBB, there's been many times where a new hero is so OP, 2 weeks later, it gets nerfed. It's starting to feel like MLBB developers intentionally make it OP so ppl will buy, and then 2 weeks later, nerf it. But in AoV, there's hardly any hero rebalance. 

In terms of maps or available game options, I think AoV has got a variety of game plays like Hook War, 3v3 and the standard 5V5 (including the "brawl" like game play.

But ya, MLBB does feel lighter and the game movement is very much faster in MLBB. at time, it feels like I'm playing in SlowMotion while on AoV.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: Mobile Legend (ML) VS Arena Of Valor (AOV)

SuperUser

Personally, I have not tried MLBB even before AoV was launched. Somehow, the graphical quality is really bad on MLBB that is such a turn-off to me (I used to be quite a regular PC gamer that normally max out all graphics settings. hehe). The graphics in AoV compared to MLBB is like comparing heaven and earth. Furthermore, superb enhancements like high frame-rate mode and very well-done anti-aliasing effects make gaming on AoV a truly pleasurable feast to the eyes. 🤩

Thankfully, AoV was released recently in Malaysia to quench my thirst for mobile MOBA gaming. Since I don't really have that much time to play Dota 2 anymore (imagine an average of 1 hour per game!), AoV is like the perfect 'quick-fix' for me. 😬

For the other things that MLBB 'may' be better than AoV, I am just not interested to know about. At least not until the MLBB developers do a full overhaul in the graphics department. By then, perhaps, I may just give it a try. 😉

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers