Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Mobile Gaming: Do you?

Community Manager

Now I am hooked to Arena of Valor. You're right, once hooked, a portion of my time goes to the game.

It is addictive!

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

MrOctopusK wrote:

Now I am hooked to Arena of Valor. You're right, once hooked, a portion of my time goes to the game.

It is addictive!

AoV is a good game. currently sitting at number one on local Google Play.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

mydragoon wrote:

MrOctopusK wrote:

It is addictive!

AoV is a good game. currently sitting at number one on local Google Play.

It's been almost 1 month since I first posted in this topic, and yes, I am still diligently playing AoV. Hahaha. I am still amazed by the beautiful graphics and smooth animations. 🤠

Highlighted

SuperUser

What games are you guys playing? 

Over the last one month, I tried out  the following:

* Honkai Impact 3 -- nice graphics but game gets repetitive after a while. going to uninstall soon

* Final Fantasy Awakening -- a bit disappointed with this one considering it's got FF name and also published by eFun. graphics is only so-so and colours are a bit too dull and down for my liking. already uninstalled.

btw... if you're playing AoV... checkout the free 2 GB AoV data in your myDigi apps...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

Thanks for sharing! Grabbing the free AOV data now! 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

This Arena of Valor (AOV) game is really a keeper. 

Can't believe I am still playing it frequently nowadays, and not getting bored just yet! 

Looks like @mydragoon succeeded in poisoning us to play. Smiley Tongue

[ Edited ]
SuperUser
can expect more events for AoV as the company behind it is really doing lots of promo and even tournaments

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

mydragoon wrote:
can expect more events for AoV as the company behind it is really doing lots of promo and even tournaments

I hope so too. Perhaps more merchandising as well. Maybe more figurines or statues of AoV hero characters.  Heart

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers