Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Itemised statement

I strongly believe that digi shud maintain t previous ocs as well,it is more easy to use.in the updated version 'Connect',some of t important items such as itemised statement for prepaid user is not available anymore,we need that to monitor our kids and to keep track the usage of our prepaid and as well postpaid.i used ocs every month for 7-8 years now its gone,and digi never give us opportunity to choose between to stay or to move on with Connect.plz consider this idea digi..

Re: Itemised statement

SuperUser

Hi Psyche,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We really value your opinion and will share this with the team. 

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Very True. Itemised statement for all calls, smses and mms are very important not only for monitoring kids but also for monitoring our staffs. That was one of the main reason i choosed to use digi prepaid plan. 

Highlighted

Support

Hi,

You can check the current usage by clicking at MyDigi >> Usage >> Itemized Usage >> filter date.

Work for both Postpaid & Prepaid :-)

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!