Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to Cancel auto subscription from ErosNow.

How to Cancel auto subscription from ErosNow.
Highlighted

Re: How to Cancel auto subscription from ErosNow.

Support

Erosnow is a third party service hence we have limited access to unsubscribe and validate it. It is a service for watching TV, Movies and Bollywood music videos. Charges from this service will only apply if there is a purchase order received from your phone. 

For service termination request, you can contact the Erosnow support via these email address: Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Why is this suddenly take my credit?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Micxillus, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number so we can assist you further. TQ

Highlighted

Help me to unsubscribe this Eros this. It keeps on raping my credit. Looking forward for your reply. By the way, my no 0165856191. Thank you and have a nice day.
Highlighted

Support

Hi CoreyClifford, thanks for your reply information, as per checked this is third party services, as we have limited access to unsubscribe and validate it. However, we already assist you to highlight your issue to the Erosnow company and request service cancellation. Thank You.

Highlighted

my credit been taking by eros..how can i stop this eros..
Highlighted

Support

Hi amoranif, you may also contact the Erosnow support should you need further info/ unsubscribe on the service. TQ 
Email : Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in. 

Highlighted

my credit been taking by eros..how can i stop this eros.. i want to stop this thing
my number 0149810215
Highlighted

Support

For Erosnow service cancellation, please send the request via email to Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in

Kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!