Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Here's what you should know about Mondays

Community Manager

1d9fff492064a517cc2a26144ffa78c4.jpg

Just feeling the Monday blues Man Tongue Have a great week ahead, friends!

Re: Here's what you should know about Mondays

SuperUser

Glad to know I am not alone in feeling the Monday blues. 🤣

SuperUser

Personally i think it depends on individual =P... Do something out of the ordinary to get rid of Monday Blues Smiley Tongue.. Works for me XD

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

SuperUser

Bellsa wrote:

1d9fff492064a517cc2a26144ffa78c4.jpg

Just feeling the Monday blues Man Tongue Have a great week ahead, friends!

interestingly and surprisingly, i love Mondays. just like how I love Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat and also Sun...

i wake up, look at the mirror, and tell myself... "glad i can still get up this morning. and because of that, i will make today a special day".#philosophy #TooMuchCoffee #HitMyHeadThisMorning

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

SuperUser

I learn to live with a new life motto nowadays: "Each day is a gift, not a given right." Credits to Nickelback's song 'If today was your last day."

And thus, I learn to be really grateful for everyone, and everything that comes into my life. 😊

Highlighted

Community Manager

Loving the positivity guys! Man Very Happy And before you know it, weekend is almost here woohoo!

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers