Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy Note 7 -- Let's discuss...

SuperUser

in case there are concerned Digi customers who bought the Note7 from Digi...

according to Samsung, we need to go back to Digi.  but the swap is supposed to only happen after 29th September.

but from what i have seen in other forums, it is still a mess. even Samsung's own Customer Service is giving  incorrect (and sometimes conflicting) info.

so, i guess better wait a few more days for all the parties to sort it out and then we see what happens.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Support

mydragoon, , we ask for your patience as we finalise the replacement arrangement with Samsung. Please ensure that your device is intact in its box set, along with the relevant accessories, in order to be eligible for replacement. Thank you. 

Highlighted

SuperUser

in regards to the Note 7 recall...

from Digi: 
https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7-Recall-amp-Exchange...
In conjunction with the global recall of the device by Samsung, our Customer Service will be contacting you directly on the exchange process over the next few days. The exchange process will begin from Thursday, 29 Sept 2016.

and this nice bit...
Meanwhile, Digi will waive one (1) month off your commitment service plan. This will be reflected in your next bill after the exchange process.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Contributor

@MrOctopusK

note 7 become time boom~~~ not dare swin with note 7 ... hahahaha

Highlighted

Community Manager

@teryshiryo wrote:

@MrOctopusK

note 7 become time boom~~~ not dare swin with note 7 ... hahahaha

The device should be safe after the replacement =p

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7-Exchange-Process/m-p...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

SuperUser

this phone is really awesome...

but sadly, came with a fatal flaw.

to all Note7 owners, please power down your note7 and use another phone... this phone has been deemed dangerous.

Highlighted

SuperUser

Dear owners...

Please return the device (phone) + box to Digi ASAP...

Please also see:

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7-Return-Process/m-p/1...