Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Galaxy Note 7 -- Let's discuss...

SuperUser

Samsung announced the Galaxy Note 7 about 2 days back...

Are you guys excited about the next Note?

What we know so far about the specs:

* Malaysia should be getting Exynos version (Quad-core 2.3 GHz + quad-core 1.6 GHz)

* 4GB RAM

* 5.7" Super Amoled screen with edge display (meaning curved on both sideS)

* IP68 water resistant <-- some video show ing launch day demo sets soaking in water

* 64GB internal memory + microSD support

Looks good, no?

Personally, I've been a Note fan. I like the s-pen very much.

Samsung Malaysia has said that we'll be getting the phone on 19th August 2016. 

And guess what? Digi has got some Note 7 related announcement on the 8th August 2016...

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy Note 7 -- Let's discuss...

Community Manager

Finally Note series getting water resistance. Love that the most.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

cool features !

Highlighted

SuperUser

Might consider to get this... Awaiting Digi pricing/package for this Smiley Very Happy

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Highlighted

Community Manager

The preorder of Note 7 is here: http://new.digi.com.my/smartphone/samsung-galaxy-note-7

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi 

the preorder, i order yesterday.
roughtly when i will receive the phone ?

any specific date we will received it ?

Thanks.

Highlighted

SuperUser

@SunnyTse wrote:

Hi 

the preorder, i order yesterday.
roughtly when i will receive the phone ?

any specific date we will received it ?

Thanks.

from the Digi promo site, it says:

Delivery starts on 18 August 2016 onwards

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

SuperUser

one cute feature from the hands-on video is the gif creator... animated gifs are another way to really convey messages, besides emoticon/ stickers.

Highlighted

I would like to ask whether the Digi Note 7 preorder with Digi98 plan. The the plan same as the RM80 plan where the user can get to carry forward unused data to the next month? Because on the webpage didn't mention. Regarding the freebies that given to preorder, it's confirmed once sign up, we will get the 3 items (Wireless Charger Stand, 10.2Ah Battery Pack & Travel adapter)? Because the promotion stated "*" but there is no any T&C mentioned. Anyone can clarify? Thanks

Highlighted

Support

Hi mikaido1982. You can refer to Digi Postpaid 78 for Digi Postpaid 98 More calls & SMS details. Similar offer for both except for the price. Digi Postpaid 78 is for plan only, cannot bundle it up with any device contract. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!