Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Freebies

I have 6GB internet in my digi freebies. Please advise how to redeem/use it.
Highlighted

Re: Freebies

Support

Hi XiaoMushroom,

Base on the image attached, the quota has been credited in your freebies bucket and you can use it now Smiley Happy. You may check the quota balance via *128*1*5#. 

Thanks.​​​​​​​

Highlighted

Hello I need help how to use my RM8 free credit freebies

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Suchitra, the free credit can be used for voice calls, SMS, MMS and purchase an internet plan. It cannot be used for Roaming, talktime extend, talktime transfer and Digi Direct Billing (purchase made via Google Play Store, App Store, Apple Music, iTunes and others). To check the free credit given, dia *128*1*5# from your phone. Thank you.

Highlighted

How to use?
Highlighted

Community Manager

@wknisa87 , Digi_Tata has posted the ways you can use the free credits. For internet subscription, download and use MyDigi app to purchase.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

How can i use the freebies internet...i in hurry because it end tomorrow ...i can’t find it in mydigi app
Highlighted

Support

Hada0626, please PM us the screenshot of the free internet / promo receive for further checking on it. Tq.

Highlighted

Before, i noticed Free 6Gb quota in the digi app inbox but i did not redeem yet. Now the inbox is nothing (blank). I have checked through *128*1*5# but i dont know how to redeem. Would appreciate for the help.
Thankyou
Highlighted

Support

rockdori, the token validity is only for 3 days. If it has exceeded the allocated period, it will be forfeited