Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Feedback and suggestion for Community Forum

SuperUser

Some feedback, based on my own expectation and experience with this forum vs others...

1. Persistent login. Seems like I need to login a few times a day, even when forum window is open on my browser. Would be good to see "Stay logged in" option.

2. Edit post. Somehow, we can't edit our posts. It could be that we want to correct a spelling... or perhaps we "regret" posting what we had posted earlier... 

3. Tapatalk. Is this tapatalk friendly? Smiley Happy

That's all for now. And if anyone else got any other suggestions, perhaps use this thread/ topic as well. Better than create a new one... Smiley Happy

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Re: Feedback and suggestion for Community Forum

SuperUser

hem... you actually need to get Tapatalk to add Lithium forum integration before anything else to work. They got limited forum supports anyway.

And this forum should be very accessable from phones and tablets, why use tapatalk? 

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

SuperUser

@philippecr wrote:

hem... you actually need to get Tapatalk to add Lithium forum integration before anything else to work. They got limited forum supports anyway.

And this forum should be very accessable from phones and tablets, why use tapatalk? 

got i already got tapatalk?

i tried to view from mobile, but somehow, interface was a bit clunky. but if there's a mobile view... then ya, good as well. one point i recall with mobile view of this forum... i could not find the login button. 

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

SuperUser

anyway, tapatalk was more a Q rather than suggestion. i was just a bit lazy to go search and see if it's there. Smiley Happy

SuperUser

If there's anything miss-placed in the "mobile version", report it. Smiley Happy 

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

SuperUser

@philippecr wrote:

If there's anything miss-placed in the "mobile version", report it. Smiley Happy 

now reporting it lor... heh heh... but ya, curious... where to report to? i thought can do here?

anyway, on mobile view, I could not really find the login page. but i will get prompted for my login details after I click "reply" (when i am still not logged in).

SuperUser

By the way, all along can edit post, just that it's not so visible Smiley Happy

Top right there's an Option Button,there's an edit Option. Apparently this differ depends on user account Smiley Very Happy

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

let me try and see... Smiley Happy

update1: added this reply... and yes, definitely edit option wasn't there before. very, very sure of that... Smiley Very Happy

Why I lost my standard data when I am using 1am-7am unlimited data at midnight???i used almost 500mb! Second time already ! It really make me mad ! I hope u can compensate for it!

Support

Can you please PM us your phone number and the registered name <here>, PiGU?

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!