Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi sim Registration Failed

Hi Digi,

I have my sim card terminated/reg.failed due to not active for the past few months. I think the sim just terminated a week or few days back. Im just back from outstation, how can i get back this number? Really need this.
Highlighted

Re: Digi sim Registration Failed

Community Manager

@Hakimkipli wrote:
Hi Digi,

I have my sim card terminated/reg.failed due to not active for the past few months. I think the sim just terminated a week or few days back. Im just back from outstation, how can i get back this number? Really need this.

Sorry, a terminated number cannot be reactivated. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

hi, my  phone number 012-5556682 noticed sim  registration failed and  inside  still got many  money. Is it have any way transfer out the money ? Please  help ! !  ! urgent. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

Please PM our support team to check the status of your prepaid number: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

For your information, credit in prepaid cannot be refunded.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements